RIP to another one of us.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP to another one of us.....

I'd like to think I was wrong, but I was told this weekend that TOMMY had passed somewhere near 6 months ago.

I'll let 'onjacks' and/or 'clifton' fill in the details - all I know at this point that TOMMY had passed quite some time back.

For those of you didn't have the privilege of knowing Tommy, he was one of the coolest guys you could ever know. He was one of the hardest working people I've ever seen too. He worked a regular job, came home in the evenings and loaded up to go mow several yards a day.

He was somewhat of an introvert, as he wasn't one to 'hang out' much and as a result, none of us knew of his passing till now.

RIP my friend.
    Last edited by turbostang; 05-28-2013, 08:34 AM.

dang. never met the gent but certainly have seen the screen name. RIP.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Damn. I remember his avatar was like a scarecrow head or something with a sown mouth, I was wondering if he had changed his SN.

RIP.
      WRX

Comment

Man...that really sucks, even more so that such a time passed without anyone knowing.

Comment

Tommy with the orange 4 eye Fox right?

Man that is so sad, he was always a cool guy online. Never got to meet him, but sure wish I could have.

RIP

Comment

Damn that sucks to hear

he had a lsx fox I think.

Comment

Yes, that is the right Tommy. SN was TOMMY, he was the one that bought Lane's old car back in the day.
              Last edited by turbostang; 05-28-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Damn man, that's horrible. I remember the guy well...
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Dang!

RIP Tommy, I remember meeting him at SQR and saw him at the track of a few times.

Comment

Wasn't he a cancer survivor? I think he was.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Aw man, that is awful news. Tommy was a really nice guy. Yes he had the LS1 in an orange coupe aka 'The Crow.' He was very family oriented and hung out a lot with JC and Lane back in the day.

I think the worst part is knowing that he died so long ago. RIP Tommy. Prayers to your friends and family.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                        Yes, that is the right Tommy. SN was TOMMY, he was the one that bought Lason's old car back in the day.
                        He bought it from Lane. Not sure if Lason had anything to do with it.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Aw man, that is awful news. Tommy was a really nice guy. Yes he had the LS1 in an orange coupe aka 'The Crow.' He was very family oriented and hung out a lot with JC and Lane back in the day.

I think the worst part is knowing that he died so long ago. RIP Tommy. Prayers to your friends and family.
                          You're not talking about Tommy that used to go by Trueblue something rather, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            He bought it from Lane. Not sure if Lason had anything to do with it.
                            I have no idea what I was thinking about, but you're right.

..and I agree, it's horrible that none of us knew any sooner. Just goes to show you really need to keep in touch with friends and family, you never know when they'll be gone.

Comment

Didn't know him but, Rest In Peace!

Comment

Working...
                              X