Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to possibly sell a piece of property...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to possibly sell a piece of property...

Just wondering if you may be able to check some comps and get me a ballpark number. We tried to use our realtor we used to buy our house but she just used a computer generated number based off comps (3 of which were from 2010). Im looking for more realistic numbers....If the numbers look good, we will be listing the property.

The property is 2.336 acres in Keller.

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Just wondering if you may be able to check some comps and get me a ballpark number. We tried to use our realtor we used to buy our house but she just used a computer generated number based off comps (3 of which were from 2010). Im looking for more realistic numbers....If the numbers look good, we will be listing the property.

Hrmm i'd like that but i'm sure it's way out of my price range
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Let me know price I'm currently looking for a home

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post

We're still working on getting this forum, but can you call or text Amy with the info? I told her about it, but she'll need the address and misc info on the property. Her cell is (972) 765-4673.

Comment

Working...
        X