E3 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2013

So I just finally got some time now to really watch trailers of what was announced/shown at E3.

HOLY FUCK, this blew me away. I've read this was taken from PC footage and that PC release hasn't been confirmed or denied yet. Jesus this game looks sexy as fuck.

dig it

Comment

I can't wait to get home so I can get caught up with everything.

Comment

Goosebumps.

It'll be strange with Keifer Sutherland as Snake though now. I wonder what happened with David Hayter?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Goosebumps.

It'll be strange with Keifer Sutherland as Snake though now. I wonder what happened with David Hayter?
          He wasn't asked.

Comment

I think this was the best game announced

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Yeah I think you are right, look at the details so much attention to the little details.

Comment

Every game at E3 and the systems they're being launched on.

Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

ty for the chart!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

MY GOD! I have fallen away from console games but that just might be enough to get me back interested. That was awesome! When it said (tablet) beside the aerial drone in the fight sequence I was wondering if there are other platforms where people can play and join into the game?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      MY GOD! I have fallen away from console games but that just might be enough to get me back interested. That was awesome! When it said (tablet) beside the aerial drone in the fight sequence I was wondering if there are other platforms where people can play and join into the game?
                      You can pair multiple different types devices with the PS4 because of the bluetooth function it has, such as tablets, cell phones, PS Vita, etc, so he was probably flying the UAV with a tablet that was paired with the PS4

Comment

I just had to say that I cant get over how awesome that game looks. I had zero interest in a new console but after that you can count me in.

Comment

How accurate is that chart? Is MGS5 confirmed for PC already?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                            How accurate is that chart? Is MGS5 confirmed for PC already?
                            I assume it's accurate. Buddy of mine working for game stop got it in a "press" email.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I assume it's accurate. Buddy of mine working for game stop got it in a "press" email.
                              If you are wrong, we're gonna have a problem buddy.

Only games on my radar are MGS5, Division (came outta nowhere to me), and Watch Dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X