My Car Collection is for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Car Collection is for sale

It's been a long time since I've written anything here, although I still visit occasionally. It's good to see that a few from the good ole days still remain!

Anyway, I'm in the process of letting go of a bunch of my cars. This being a alleged Mustang site and filled with local DFW folk, I figured I'd post here too. (And of course, I expect to be flamed on the condition of the cars, description of the cars, the prices of the cars, my choice of color of the cars, how the cars suck, how a buddy bought one just like it much cheaper, etc., etc. It just wouldn't be DFWStangs if you didn't!) Anyway, here's what I've spread across the interwebz thus far:

===============================================

I've been collecting cars, Saleens and other Mustangs in particular, for the past 15 or so years. I store them in a climate controlled warehouse in sealed Air Chambers. The owner of the building (my former business partner) has sold the building and I will be needing to vacate in about a month. Out of the twenty or so cars I have, I may be able to keep half of them at most. Trust me, I'd like to keep them all!

So, it is with great angst that I post this advertisement for the sale of my three Saleens and other cars:

1. 1993 Saleen #27. 2,300 original miles. Factory supercharged. Perfect, showroom condition. $47,500. (No Longer Available)

2. 1990 Saleen #33. 2,600 original miles. Perfect, better than showroom condition. Highly detailed undercarriage. $25,500. (Interesting link regarding the car: http://www.saleenclubofamerica.com/s..._DGregoire.htm). (No longer available)

3. 1989 Saleen SSC #185. 6,300 original miles. Outstanding, mint condition. $26,500. (No longer available)

I also have a mint set of four (4) 17" Speedline wheels with matching Dunlop SP Sport 225/45ZR17 (front) and 235/45ZR17 (rear) tires. OEM five lug. Less than 2,000 miles. $2,750.

Also a set of American five spoke 16" five lug wheels with never been on the road Bridgestone 245/45/16 tires. Identical in look and color to these: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/P7161459.jpg. $850.

In addition to the Saleens, I have the following for sale:

1. 1969 Mach 1 428 Super Cobra Jet. $72,500. (No Longer Available)

2. 1970 Cougar Eliminator 428 Super Cobra Jet. $63,500. (No Longer Available)

3. 1970 Cougar Eliminator Boss 302. $59,500. (No Longer Available)

4. 1979 Mustang 5.0 Notchback. 44,000 original miles. $7,500. (No longer available)

5. 1981 Capri Drag Car. $17,500.

6. 1985 Mustang GT. 6,300 original miles. $15,500. (No longer available)

7. 1986 Mustang GT. 7,600 original miles. $14,500. (No longer available)

8. 1986 Capri 5.0. 23,000 original miles. $15,500. (No longer available)

9. 1993 Cobra R #79. 61 original miles. $66,500. (No longer available)

10. 1993 Cobra R #17. 61 original miles. $66,500. (yes, both have 61 original miles!) (No longer available)

11. 1993 Cobra #190. Apx. 4,000 original miles (Teal w/ opal leather). Slight paint imperfection on driver's front fender. $25,000. (No Longer Available)

12. 1993 Cobra #1695. 5,900 original miles (Black w/ opal leather). $25,500. (No longer available)

13. 1993 Cobra #2614. Apx. 4,000 original miles (Teal w/ opal leather). 25,500. (No Longer Available)

14. 1995 Cobra R #60. 13,000 original miles. $23,500. (No Longer Available)

15. 1995 Cobra R#171. 140 original miles. $28,500. (No Longer Available)

16. 1955 Thunderbird. Pro Street. Supercharged 460 c.i.d. $65,500.

17. 1969 Hurst S/C Rambler plus parts car and parts. $28,500.

18. 1969 Nissan Patrol. $11,500. (No longer available)

19. 1970 Cougar Eliminator Boss 302. Disassembled and on rotisserie. $21,500.

20. 1965 Mustang Fastback Restomod. Disassembled. Tons and tons $$$ invested. $27,500. (Basis for the build: http://ghostworks.yearone.com/1966-boss-hoss-mustang/)

21. 1969 Mustang Fastback Restomod. Partially Assembled. 557 c.i.d. Tons and tons $$$ invested. $25,000. (This is my biz partner's car. Contact him directly at KevinMcGown@aol.com.) (No Longer Available)

I apologize for not yet having drafted appropriate descriptions for all the vehicles. I am in the process of doing it, but wanted to get the selling process initiated right away. All of my low mileage cars are in showroom condition. All stored in a climate controlled facility inside sealed Air Chambers. All have supporting documentation.

Please go to my photobucket account page for photos of my cars. At the moment, some are more thoroughly photographed than others. I will be happy to provide any information requested by serious buyers. The photobucket link is: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/cele...?sort=6&page=0

Please contact me directly via email at cele3@aol.com if you have serious interest. I will be posting this advertisement on other forums, so contacting me by email will ensure that I receive your message.

Finally, I hope that I haven't come across as abrasive or gruff by stressing that only serious buyers contact me. I enjoy talking cars, especially about mine, but I fear that I simply wouldn't have time to discuss all nineteen cars with everyone who might have a passing interest.

Thanks,

Rob.

======================================

I failed to add in the initial post that I'll also be selling a '69 Nissan Patrol, '69 Hurst S/C Rambler, '70 Boss Eliminator that is in pieces and a '65 Fastback that is set up for a whipple charged 4.6 and T-56 and is in pieces.
    Last edited by cele3; 09-04-2014, 08:04 PM. Reason: Added additional cars for sale

Awesome car collection! Good luck moving them. Id love me a teal 93 Cobra

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuk...
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Odd, none of the links work for me, Very impressive collection.

Comment

I can't even come up with anything smartassed to say. Good luck!

Comment

I'll take em all as soon as i win the lotto!

Comment

damnnnn... jealous.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn Rob! I wish I had the room for some of those! You hanging onto those Ramblers?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  I can't even come up with anything smartassed to say.
                  No limited edition squeaky seat King Ranch?

Nice collection, best of luck with everything!
                  Last edited by slow99; 01-16-2014, 09:31 PM.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Whiteboy just shit his pants and broke into all of his kids piggy banks.

Comment

GLWS Rob. Sorry to hear you have to downsize the collection
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Impressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Let me know how much on the Rambler.

Comment

Holy hell dude.
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Yeah, photobucket stuff isn't working. But I will say that I saw the cars a few years back and they are all amazing. I would be thrilled to have the crappiest of the litter.

Comment

Working...
                              X