Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations on fireplace mantel/hidden gun setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on fireplace mantel/hidden gun setup?

Anyone have any they like? Looking to get one to put an AR in with a few mags.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

i dig that full length mirror.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like this one, A LOT! Where does one procure such an item?
            Originally posted by scootro View Post
            Last edited by Darren M; 03-03-2014, 09:46 AM.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Ok, I'm not as impressed as I was. Did a bit of DIY searching. This should be easy to build w/ just about any framed picture/print.

There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Comment

My inner Nerd is coming out. I SOOO want something like that! Hmmm... wonder if one could pull an old breaker box and refab it...
                          Originally posted by scootro View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            My inner Nerd is coming out. I SOOO want something like that! Hmmm... wonder if one could pull an old breaker box and refab it...
                            Architectural salvage, dude.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Eggzactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X