Looks like Saleen is about to go belly up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Saleen is about to go belly up

Saleen Automotive, creator of crazy Mustangs and the gorgeous Saleen S7 supercar, is in a bad way. According to its own quarterly earnings report the company is getting sued by its bank, it owes its law firm money, it's resorted to paying contractors in stock, it's looking for a buyer, and, as of September 30th, 2014,…

"Saleen Automotive, creator of crazy Mustangs and the gorgeous Saleen S7 supercar, is in a bad way. According to its own quarterly earnings report the company is getting sued by its bank, it owes its law firm money, it's resorted to paying contractors in stock, it's looking for a buyer, and, as of September 30th, 2014, it only has $7,261 in cash left."

There is more in the link

Wow

Comment

You mean selling cars that are horribly overpriced just because of the name isnt working out so well anymore? Sad, but not really surprising in my opinion.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

When is the liquidation sale?

Comment

There used to be good money in $6000 body kits.

#welldry

Comment

not surprised.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I had to look as I thought they were already done back in 2004/5

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                I had to look as I thought they were already done back in 2004/5

They were, but someone bought them out.

Comment

ROUSH has anally raped them over the years and it's finally hit the tipping point....

Comment

The "gorgeous Saleen S7 supercar"? WTF? A client of mine was drunk one night and bought a turbo S7 on ebay quite a few years ago. It is built so badly that he can never drive it. Every single time he has tried to take it for a drive after it sits for more then a few weeks it comes home on a wrecker.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      When is the liquidation sale?
                      this

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        The "gorgeous Saleen S7 supercar"? WTF? A client of mine was drunk one night and bought a turbo S7 on ebay quite a few years ago. It is built so badly that he can never drive it. Every single time he has tried to take it for a drive after it sits for more then a few weeks it comes home on a wrecker.
                        It's still a damn good looking car!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          Damn, usually bad drunk decisions involve getting tattoos, not buying hundred thousand dolllar sports cars online. lol

Comment

Saleen is. SMS is different

Comment

What the hell is there to keep running in an S7? Isn't it just a Windsor?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X