Rowlett beating captured on tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowlett beating captured on tape

On June 24,*Top Right News*reported*on a racially-charged, brutal attack on a White girl and baby by a Black girl in a Texas schoolyard.

A 14-year old girl was babysitting her 3-year old niece on June 19, and took her to the playground at her middle school,*Herfurth Elementary School, in Rowlett, TX, along with a friend. When she sat down at some tables, she was immediately set upon by a group of Black students (2 female, 2 male) who told them they*“didn’t belong there.”

One source revealed to*TRN*that a*racial slur was uttered against one or both the White girls, although police have said there is “no evidence of a hate crime” involved with the attack.

The*Dallas Morning News*reported*that the*family does not want to issue public statements for fear of further retribution.

There is also a report that one or both of the 14-year old Black girls are involved in a local gang and were enforcing a “Blacks-only territory” in the schoolyard, although he have been unable to confirm this, as no arrests have yet been made.

Dayyyyyyum.
    Last edited by BoostedD1; 06-26-2015, 02:55 PM.

Wow. That was tough to watch

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
      One source revealed to*TRN*that a*racial slur was uttered against one or both the White girls, although police have said there is “no evidence of a hate crime” involved with the attack.
      WTF? What other crime could it be?!?!?!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

that makes me fucking fume, that faggot sitting there dancing not one person even looked at the child. Damn I hope they get time in jail, clearly they are very useful to society.

Comment

This has been circulating on facebook. Its a rough watch, and I watched it with no sound. I just feel so bad for that kid having to watch that happen to a family member.

Comment

How is that NOT a hate crime?!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              It's only racist or a hate crime if the offender is white.

Comment

Anyone want to go hang out at this park in Rowlett? I'm seriously down to go have a seat there with my white ass, and DARE any of those stupidmotherfuckers.

This shit is getting way out of control. A lot of people say it, but I'll be damned if that was my daughter...those cunts would suffer unthinkable pain on their way to death.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Louisiana

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    As long as it's happening TO white people, it will never be a hate crime.

Comment

how bout a DFWM gun range gtg with a quick stop by said park.

Comment

Rowlett police sound like a bunch of chicken shit mother fuckers.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Rowlett police sound like a bunch of chicken shit mother fuckers.
                          That's because they are. Worthless department over there...
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            Anyone want to go hang out at this park in Rowlett? I'm seriously down to go have a seat there with my white ass, and DARE any of those stupidmotherfuckers.

This shit is getting way out of control. A lot of people say it, but I'll be damned if that was my daughter...those cunts would suffer unthinkable pain on their way to death.
                            I'd love to go hang out at this park.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                              http://toprightnews.com/black-girl-w...girl-and-baby/

On June 24,*Top Right News*reported*on a racially-charged, brutal attack on a White girl and baby by a Black girl in a Texas schoolyard.

A 14-year old girl was babysitting her 3-year old niece on June 19, and took her to the playground at her middle school,*Herfurth Elementary School, in Rowlett, TX, along with a friend. When she sat down at some tables, she was immediately set upon by a group of Black students (2 female, 2 male) who told them they*“didn’t belong there.”

The*Dallas Morning News*reported*that the*family does not want to issue public statements for fear of further retribution.

There is also a report that one or both of the 14-year old Black girls are involved in a local gang and were enforcing a “Blacks-only territory” in the schoolyard, although he have been unable to confirm this, as no arrests have yet been made.

Dayyyyyyum.
                              Totally different story than was on the news last night.

Girls went to school together, (white girl is mixed), they had already had a fight in school this year and just happened to run into each other at the park.

That's what was reported on fox last night.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X