Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Unacceptable on a pre-production test mule? Come on, man. You're smarter than that.
      I agree with you, but even on a test mule that's really shitty. I expect things to not line up perfectly (see the side skirt that 71chevellejohn pointed out) but to have a 1" gap in panels? Seems legit.

Comment

• not another one.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
              BAHAHAHAHA

Yea.... I've never even been to one of their games because even with all that seating it's still ~$40 for students. Cock mongrels.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                  BAHAHAHAHA

Yea.... I've never even been to one of their games because even with all that seating it's still ~$40 for students. Cock mongrels.
                  I went to a couple of games when my sis went to A&M. They have tons of stuff that you're supposed to do, and everyone stands for the entire game. The only time that you're allowed to sit down is during the visiting teams band at halftime. The crowd gets pretty crazy though, overall it was pretty fun.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      I went to a couple of games when my sis went to A&M. They have tons of stuff that you're supposed to do, and everyone stands for the entire game. The only time that you're allowed to sit down is during the visiting teams band at halftime. The crowd gets pretty crazy though, overall it was pretty fun.
                      Whoop.
                      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Comment

• That Viper looks like total shit.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            That Viper looks like total shit.
                            I would have to agree. WTF happened to the beautiful design of the original GTS?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post

so jelly.

i want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                That Viper looks like total shit.
                                agree completely. Looks wonkety doooo!
                                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X