The $4000 Jeep TJ project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $4000 Jeep TJ project

Well, here are the pictures of my recently acquired beautiful turd nugget (pardon the cell pictures).

some dents... not too bad

ewww.... a lot of dents.

hmmm...more scratches and dents.... all on this side...

hmmm... this side looks good....

little bit of a fitment issue here...

oh dear.... houston we have a problem...

interesting....

So the owner tells me a tree hit it... a weeping willow tree of all the kinds he could have picked. So guys, tell me... what do you think happened to this lovely Wrangler?
    Oh, btw, does anyone have some doors I can borrow for a day to square my windshield frame?
    Last edited by CJ; 05-16-2011, 07:03 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

is that the new invisible one?

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Jaison View Post
      is that the new invisible one?
      are the pics not showing? fucking google must have a script.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can't see shit mang

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          are the pics not showing?
          nope

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

how about now?

Comment

how about now?
              I see them.

Comment

Alright dfw detectives, let's hear what you got.

Comment

Not to shabby, what year?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                    Not to shabby, what year?
                    2001 TJ 4.0L w/ 127k and it has a Dana 44 in the back - cha ching!

In 3 weeks I hope to have a 3.5" suspension lift, 1.5" body lift, and 36" tires under it.

Comment

2001 TJ 4.0L w/ 127k and it has a Dana 44 in the back - cha ching!
                      Could be a fun project. Gonna be a trail rig or daily?

Comment

well, its a jeep.

that needs a .50 cal mounted on top!!!!!
                        Big Rooster Racing
                        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                          well, its a jeep.

that needs a .50 cal mounted on top!!!!!
                          Haha, my last jeep did have a .50 mounted on it

I'm surprised no one has figured out what happened to it.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            Could be a fun project. Gonna be a trail rig or daily?
                            Trail for sure.

Comment

Was it driven thru a barbed wire fence???
                              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X