Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May need a lawyer... DVORCE NEVER ENDS

Short version,
    After my divorce goes final I am ordered to have my company directly pay the state my child support out of my paycheck.

This is done per the order and for the first month or so, all is well.

Now I have a letter from the State AG basically threatening my nut-sack if I do not personally pay last month's child support within 30 days.

I have all my check stubs and the correct amount is deducted for all pay weeks.

Spoke with payroll and they are sending the checks to the state.

Considering the state AG was fine the first few months but now somehow the money no longer "makes it in"... I'm thinking the state is fucked up.

They're threatening IRS crap and I will not be able to get remarried until this crap is fixed.... (which pisses off the Smurfette)

I've called my payroll department and they have sent the checks.

Is this going to be something where I show the state my check stubs and move along or is this going to be a nightmare?

Any good lawyer referrals?

Thanks... ugh....

You sir, are a dumbass. You are getting your ass kicked in this divorce and you are wanting to get remarried? Fuck that. Oh, I get it. This one is different! Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      You sir, are a dumbass. You are getting your ass kicked in this divorce and you are wanting to get remarried? Fuck that. Oh, I get it. This one is different! Yeah right.

lolz, before the old one is even final! Dumbass.

Comment

power of pussy- some men cannot tame it

Comment

The good Dr gets it. OP does not.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
            I will not be able to get remarried until this crap is fixed....
            May I ask, what (besides common sense) stops you from doing so?

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo

New girl doesn't want the old one cutting into her new cash supply.

Comment

The old one has been final for a while....

That bullshit stretched out for 2 years and I've moved on.

Smurfette has been here to help me through the extreme bullshit of my Ex and her lawyers and she is a good woman.... if that makes me an idiot so be it... anyway....

Any help or constructive thoughts on the issue at hand would be appreciated....

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                  You can't get a marriage license while owing back child support...

Comment

Short version,
                    After my divorce goes final

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Hehe, my bad....

Should have said: AFTER it went final....

I'm a little flustered at a 600 dollar clerical error.... LOL

Comment

That bullshit stretched out for 2 years and I've moved on.

Smurfette has been here to help me through the extreme bullshit of my Ex and her lawyers and she is a good woman.... if that makes me an idiot so be it... anyway....

Any help or constructive thoughts on the issue at hand would be appreciated....
                        Wow. I bet the old one was a good woman at one time too! What happens when this one goes south? At least get your shit clipped so you cant have more kids!

Comment

Hehe, my bad....

Should have said: AFTER it went final....

I'm a little flustered at a 600 dollar clerical error.... LOL

Don't blame you at all. The bureaucrats almost seem like they do this shit intentionally.

Comment

Wow. I bet the old one was a good woman at one time too! What happens when this one goes south? At least get your shit clipped so you cant have more kids!

DFWM Group buy on vasectomies? Can you give us a hook up, Doctor? You know you'd love to be up close and personal with my meat anyway!

Comment

One more reason to hate Texas...and probably all states.

First off the state should not be licensing you to be married.

Second, I think it's bullshit that the government makes you pay child support. I have no kids, but in my opinion that shit should be between the man and woman who he knocked up. The responsible thing to do is pay, but letting the gov force you to is just pushing women to get knocked up so they can get a monthly check. Just another form of welfare, really. Any guy that does not take care of his kids is a POS but that is between him and any god he worships. Also, if you have a CHL in Texas by now it is revoked I am sure, and I think you also can not buy any guns right now so there are a few more ways you are getting potentially fucked.

My only advice is get a lawyer. The State of Texas has as much red tape as California; don't let anyone fool you. Get a lawyer.

And on the second marriage......there ARE decent women out there who will not fuck you over, divorced or not. They may be few, but I have known several. They are there. Good luck. Wish I had better advice but with no child-support experience that is all I can offer.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X