No announcement yet.

Shegales vs Boyzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting game to say the least. The D held when they needed to. I can't believe wentz took held that ball when he got jacked by scandrick. Zeke did his thing. Dak scared the crap out of me. Lots of bad throws but good throws when he needed it.

Comment

Ugly game, but the Girlz had a little pixie dust sprinkled on them at the right moments.

A good run going on, but I can't help but think the bubble is going to burst at some point.

(Maybe its just because I absolutely despise the Cowboys and Jerry Jones)

Take the wins when you can get them I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        Ugly game, but the Girlz had a little pixie dust sprinkled on them at the right moments.

A good run going on, but I can't help but think the bubble is going to burst at some point.

(Maybe its just because I absolutely despise the Cowboys and Jerry Jones)

Take the wins when you can get them I guess....
        Elliot is a bad ass
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I give it to Dak to pull it thru.
          Double E kicked ass again.
          D did really good.

Looks like having Dez back, threw a little curve ball in Dak's passing game??
          Noticed him forcing/going to Dez more. Some bad passes on those forces. I remember at least 3 solid plays where Beasley was wide open, especially one in the endzone where he was running an out route. I know couple slants he was open. Don't get me wrong, throw to Dez, let him do his thing, but don't forget the guys that got you there.

Comment

Comment

I listed to philly radio the entire day.

I feed off eagles tears.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                I give it to Dak to pull it thru.
                Double E kicked ass again.
                D did really good.

Looks like having Dez back, threw a little curve ball in Dak's passing game??
                Noticed him forcing/going to Dez more. Some bad passes on those forces. I remember at least 3 solid plays where Beasley was wide open, especially one in the endzone where he was running an out route. I know couple slants he was open. Don't get me wrong, throw to Dez, let him do his thing, but don't forget the guys that got you there.
                I agree. I tried to force to dez. Dez being gone really opened up some other receivers. He Dak was developing a good relationship with beasley, who didnt get the ball enough in the past. Dez brings a new dynamic to the field. He had a couple good catches, one great grab, but to be honest I don't even think he was even really needed out there on sunday night.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Does anyone know what day the parade is being scheduled on?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Does anyone know what day the parade is being scheduled on?
                    Feb 30
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Feb 30
                      I heard the 31st of Feb
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                      X