Clear All

• Skidonenko
    replied
    Pollo Salsa = nom nom

Leave a comment:

• Rick Modena
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    I guess I could try that one. I just never tried it since 2 places couldn't never get it right back to back. Hell, they couldn't even make it bad back to back..hahaha

so dinner is on you tomorrow night
    Not if your going to be bitchin about a $5.00 chicken. What do you bitches want, its grilled chicken, not Mi Dia From Scratch!

Leave a comment:

• Rafa
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    We have one in McKinney, puto! And I eat there quite a bit and have never had bad chicken, you fucking elitist!

I guess I could try that one. I just never tried it since 2 places couldn't never get it right back to back. Hell, they couldn't even make it bad back to back..hahaha

so dinner is on you tomorrow night

Leave a comment:

• Rick Modena
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    No entiendes ingles cabron...

Let me translate....that shit taste good at times and at other times, it's like a poor attempt at chicken jerky. It has always been 50/50 each time I have eaten it. I have only been to one in Plano( off Jupiter) and one off of Harry Hines.
    We have one in McKinney, puto! And I eat there quite a bit and have never had bad chicken, you fucking elitist!

Leave a comment:

• Rafa
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    The two in Plano and McKinney are always on point, I've never had bad food there. Not sure what you queers are talking about with the inconsistent comments?

No entiendes ingles cabron...

Let me translate....that shit taste good at times and at other times, it's like a poor attempt at chicken jerky. It has always been 50/50 each time I have eaten it. I have only been to one in Plano( off Jupiter) and one off of Harry Hines.

Leave a comment:

• Shaggin Wagon
    replied
    Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    Garland ones are hit or miss too. Green sauce is A+
    That shit is like crack to me!

Leave a comment:

• Rick Modena
    replied
    The two in Plano and McKinney are always on point, I've never had bad food there. Not sure what you queers are talking about with the inconsistent comments?

Leave a comment:

• mustang_revival
    replied
    Garland ones are hit or miss too. Green sauce is A+

Leave a comment:

• IdabelBlue
    replied
    You guys ever come down with a flu or cold grab the Caldo De Pollo.

Pour some rice and salsa in it with some jalapeno's on the side.

A nap later....and your back. Always a must when I can't get to Grandma's for her soup.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
    IdabelBlue for Stoney LaRue

Ellis CountyBlue for when we lost power and the damn heater went with it...
    are you stoney larue?

Leave a comment:

• IdabelBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
    EllisCountyBlue ?
    IdabelBlue for Stoney LaRue

Ellis CountyBlue for when we lost power and the damn heater went with it...

Leave a comment:

• paul_376
    replied
    No, Ellis County.
    EllisCountyBlue ?

Leave a comment:

• IdabelBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by Baron View Post
    You from idabel?
    No, Ellis County.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Polo Reggie is the ghetto one off Jim Miller my wife and I go to. We get the whole chicken special for like $14.99. Rice, Charro Beans, Corn Tortillas, Whole chicken, and a salsa bar...you can't beat that.

Enough food for leftovers too. We moved and now the closest one will be in Red Oak once they get it open. Hopefully they are consistent.
    You from idabel?

Leave a comment:

• IdabelBlue
    replied
    Polo Reggie is the ghetto one off Jim Miller my wife and I go to. We get the whole chicken special for like $14.99. Rice, Charro Beans, Corn Tortillas, Whole chicken, and a salsa bar...you can't beat that.

Enough food for leftovers too. We moved and now the closest one will be in Red Oak once they get it open. Hopefully they are consistent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X