Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So here's a question for the believers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chachi5.0
    replied
    Jester thank you for your input about how you feel I did too hit rock bottom and Jesus pulled me up ,I feel like im born again in spirit,all it takes is put Jesus above all .I also used to have doubts,But there is no explanation about how i feel now compared to my past.

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    Originally posted by talisman View Post
    St Peter checks for insurance cards...
    lmmfao! niiiiiiiice

Leave a comment:

• 4.6coupe
    replied
    Trials and tribulations. Everyone faces them in one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jester View Post
    I dunno about Hevan, but I dont think they have a problem getting into heaven.

St Peter checks for insurance cards...

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
    Can Mexicans go to hevan?
    I dunno about Hevan, but I dont think they have a problem getting into heaven.

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    However, if you go blind...it's because God willed it, right?
    Find out...

Leave a comment:

• paul_376
    replied
    Can Mexicans go to hevan?

Leave a comment:

• jdgregory84
    replied
    Originally posted by Jester View Post
    It's real simple......you want to find God? What are you willing to do? Stare at the sun......you don't have to do it with both eyes, close one, and then willingly stare at the sun with the other. Trust that the Lord will not burn your eye right out of your skull. That's right. Go for it. When it gets too hard to keep that eye open from staring directly at the sun, take your fingers and force your eye open and keep staring at the sun. Stare at it until you are convinced that your eye is literally going to burst into flames and then keep starign until it is forced shut. Be willing to give up your sight for the Lord and trust that he will not blind you. When you do this, maybe you shall "see the light." Good luck.:bBishope:
    However, if you go blind...it's because God willed it, right?

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    It's real simple......you want to find God? What are you willing to do? Stare at the sun......you don't have to do it with both eyes, close one, and then willingly stare at the sun with the other. Trust that the Lord will not burn your eye right out of your skull. That's right. Go for it. When it gets too hard to keep that eye open from staring directly at the sun, take your fingers and force your eye open and keep staring at the sun. Stare at it until you are convinced that your eye is literally going to burst into flames and then keep starign until it is forced shut. Be willing to give up your sight for the Lord and trust that he will not blind you. When you do this, maybe you shall "see the light." Good luck.:bBishope:

Leave a comment:

• jasonw_2005
    replied
    Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Spelling incorrect, question ignored.
    Very well

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Well as long as you know better than he does...

Leave a comment:

• Maddhattter
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    That's like saying, "I'm not going to argue, but your opinion is wrong... But I'm not saying you're wrong."
    Actually, that's stating that I don't know if he is right or wrong. My entire post was illustrating the fact that based on the information he gave us, neither does he.

I would also like to stated that I would not tell someone that their opinion was wrong, just that I disagreed. However, if someone states something is fact or true they are no longer stating an opinion and, when the evidence does not support their claim, I will gladly show them where they are wrong. I would expect anyone to do the same for me.

Originally posted by Denny
    Whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day, bro.
    I'm also hoping that he responds to clear up any misunderstandings I might have in regard to his story. Perhaps there is something he left out, not feeling it was relevant? I don't know. But when everyone agrees, it's not a discussion as much as a circle jerk.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    That's like saying, "I'm not going to argue, but your opinion is wrong... But I'm not saying you're wrong."

Whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day, bro.

Leave a comment:

• Maddhattter
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Whatever, bro. Make an argument out of yet another discussion while trying to demean someone. The rest of us will sit here and be adults and respectful.
    I'm pretty sure I explicitly stated that I was not arguing that Jester was wrong.

Originally posted by Maddhattter
    ...I'm not saying that you didn't feel anything, nor am I saying that you don't believe that it's god...
    Yup. Sure did. So, it looks like I was not arguing. Never once did I attack his character, so I was not being demeaning. Nor was I disrespectful. So, giving that you are:

1. Not making any contribution to the thread...
    Originally posted by Denny
    Your problem is finding a problem with his story.
    and

2. Misrepresenting my statements as indicated above...

The conclusion would be drawn that you are, in fact, the one being disrespectful, and argumentative.

It would also preclude you from being among those of us who are being adults and respectful.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Whatever, bro. Make an argument out of yet another discussion while trying to demean someone. The rest of us will sit here and be adults and respectful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X