Lib ammo for going on the offensive this holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lib ammo for going on the offensive this holiday

Those may work, if the conservative was the type they have on MSNBC who didn't know what was going on or could argue it. I had 2 liberals last night piss me off so badly I was shaking and I still had the constitution out, educating them on separation of powers and the 10th amendment.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lol at msnbc. Here ya go, be a good little drone and don't think for yourself. We here at the Obama Broadcasting Service have you covered on how to think, talk, and act.
      Last edited by helosailor; 11-23-2012, 12:30 PM.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I love how they always said, "When HE says..."

Comment

"first of all theyre doing the jobs youd never touch"

haha

not the way to win any argument for illegals .

the stupidity....

Comment

My favorite is my lib tard cousin who was getting on to me for "not supporting the guy thats going to help me" .

Hillarous to find out later that my cousin works temp for the government and has no benefits. So he was totally voting to get himself stuff and lecturing me on how i needed help and that basically im too stupid to know i needed help. Things got pretty heated needless to say.

Comment

Working...
            X