X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craizie
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    It's actually not very good because the atheists fail to understand where they fit in the world re: Islam. Christianity gives you a choice. Believe or not.... simple enough. Islam gives you a choice too: convert, enslavement or death. Well fuck Islam.

Don't believe me? Take your ill informed atheist stupid ass to an ISIS recruiting party and tell them fuck Allah and see how it goes for you. You can walk into any church and say F Jesus or F God and while its in poor taste, you'll get to live.
    Did you just go full retard? I think you just went full retard.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    It's actually not very good because the atheists fail to understand where they fit in the world re: Islam. Christianity gives you a choice. Believe or not.... simple enough. Islam gives you a choice too: convert, enslavement or death. Well fuck Islam.

Don't believe me? Take your ill informed atheist stupid ass to an ISIS recruiting party and tell them fuck Allah and see how it goes for you. You can walk into any church and say F Jesus or F God and while its in poor taste, you'll get to live.

And if you want to be a real bad ass world conquering atheist do these:

1) Make a youtube video of you burning a Bible and an American Flag and cursing Jesus. Wait for the responses... both positive and negative.

2) Make a youtube video of you burning the Quran, the ISIS flag and cursing Mohammad. Been nice knowing you.

Get the fundamental difference or not? By the way ISIS reportedly has a camp in Mexico now so they can get their Allah loving terrorist idiots into our country easily.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    This debate is getting good

Leave a comment:

• YALE
    replied
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Actually, that is ignorant. I learn new things daily that gives me better understanding and appreciation of my Creator. I study science, psychology, politics, and various other disciplines for fun. You see, you claim science has disproved the existence of God. I say it hasn't. We haven't figured out how to reach any fraction of the speed of light and people think they can disprove God.

Right. When you can explain where life came from and actually recreate it using no human intervention but only chance and happenstance, let me know. Hell, if you can figure out what's at the other end of a black hole, I'm ready to learn. Before you claim to rule out a creator, you should have answers to easier questions.
    I don't say science has disproved the existence of God. I say that your claim that a diety exists in the first place requires evidence. Try again.

Leave a comment:

• Forever_frost
    replied
    Originally posted by YALE View Post
    That's a shitty, dismissive way to look at things. With science, there is at least the ability to change the model when new information comes in. Faith requires the ignorance of new information.
    Actually, that is ignorant. I learn new things daily that gives me better understanding and appreciation of my Creator. I study science, psychology, politics, and various other disciplines for fun. You see, you claim science has disproved the existence of God. I say it hasn't. We haven't figured out how to reach any fraction of the speed of light and people think they can disprove God.

Right. When you can explain where life came from and actually recreate it using no human intervention but only chance and happenstance, let me know. Hell, if you can figure out what's at the other end of a black hole, I'm ready to learn. Before you claim to rule out a creator, you should have answers to easier questions.

Leave a comment:

• YALE
    replied
    And you have atheists who think they have all of the answers. There are idiots in every group
    That's a shitty, dismissive way to look at things. With science, there is at least the ability to change the model when new information comes in. Faith requires the ignorance of new information.

Leave a comment:

• YALE
    replied
    Has science said what the beginning was? Even science questions the Big Bang. What does science have to say?
    Ah, so any answer is better than no answer? If God made the universe, who made God?

Leave a comment:

• Craizie
    replied
    Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Mythology is fun.
    Praise be to Ra.

Leave a comment:

• 71chevellejohn
    replied
    Mythology is fun.

Leave a comment:

• Forever_frost
    replied
    Originally posted by YALE View Post
    A lot of them, like the ones that think fictional characters like Harry Potter and Pokemon can lead to witchcraft.
    And you have atheists who think they have all of the answers. There are idiots in every group

Leave a comment:

Working...
X