Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgt Beavis
    replied
    I have to congratulate her on this. She actually united the vast majority of the country in opposition to her stupidity. She also did something I thought was impossible, make Trump a sympathetic figure among most American's.

In the end, I really only feel bad for Trump's little kid. I'm actually going to buy into Trump's story that Barron lost it because it thought it was real. That kid is under way too much pressure for an 11 year old as it is.

Well done Kathy. The whole nation thinks you're a cunt.

Leave a comment:

• bcoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    This maybe my new signature. ☺
    lol

Leave a comment:

• ram57ta
    replied
    Fuck that liberal cunt and her gasping for air washed up career. I hope she ends up wiping down tables at a run down hamburger joint by the time this is over. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she posted that shit and I'm loving watching her has-been career circling the drain.

Leave a comment:

• CWO
    replied
    Dec 9th, 2016

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Shit’ Donald Trump

It’s a question a lot of comedians are asking themselves lately: What should comedy look like during the Trump presidency? “Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities,” Kathy Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala Tuesday night. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

So, of course, Griffin supported Rosie O’Donnell when she tweeted a video asking if Barron Trump, 10-year-old son of Donald and Melania, was on the autism spectrum. “After the beat down he gave her, she can say whatever she wants to say to that piece of shit,” Griffin said before correcting herself. “Oh, that’s President Piece of Shit.”

Leave a comment:

• bubbaearl
    replied
    stop the scalping is on her ass like a fat kid on pie .

Leave a comment:

• Rick Modena
    replied
    Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Moronic liberal cunt that fails to grasp the consequences of her actions. What else is new?
    This maybe my new signature. ☺

Leave a comment:

• Scott Mc
    replied
    That last bit of fame vanishing is why she is horribly acting that way.

Leave a comment:

• bcoop
    replied
    Moronic liberal cunt that fails to grasp the consequences of her actions. What else is new?

Leave a comment:

• TX_92_Notch
    replied
    She would've been arrested had she done the same thing to Obama. I'll gladly watch her cry about the "unfair" treatment she's received as backlash.

Leave a comment:

• bubbaearl
    replied
    she'll get night time show and a book deal out of it.

Leave a comment:

• 46Tbird
    replied
    "Criticize the president lose your job and that's what happened to Kathy...it stops here, it stops now."

Uh... what about the thousands of other people that have based the last two years of their careers criticizing Donald Trump's every utterance?

Leave a comment:

• UserX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TX_92_Notch
    replied
    Kathy Griffin breaks down: 'I made a horrible, horrible call … he broke me'

Kathy Griffin broke down in tears during a news conference the comedian and her lawyers held Friday to discuss the fallout from the comedian posing with a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.

Griffin addressed the backlash that followed the photo being published on Tuesday, telling reporters her career is over after she says the Trump family systematically "mobilized their armies" against her.

"I'm going to be honest," she said through tears. "He broke me, he broke me, he broke me."

This is the first time Griffin has spoken out since she was relieved of her duties Wednesday as CNN’s New Year’s Eve host. When asked by a reporter if she has heard from her New Year’s Eve co-host Anderson Cooper, she shook her head while holding back tears.

"It's hurtful to me," Griffin said. "There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me and I'm just here to say that it's wrong."

She did not mention being dumped as Squatty Potty's celebrity spokesperson.

Griffin, 56, said she stands by the apology she issued hours after the photo first broke Tuesday saying she "feel[s] horrible" people took the photo as a threat of violence. She said she plans to continue to make fun of the president as is her First Amendment right, her lawyer, civil rights attorney Lisa Bloom reiterated at Friday’s press conference.

"I made a horrible, horrible call," she said. "Trust me, if I could redo the whole thing I'd have a blow up doll and no ketchup."

She also repeated her claim that the video was a parody, meant as a pointed comeback to Trump's remark last summer that journalist Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of wherever."

The comedian confirmed she has been contacted by the Secret Service and said she fears being arrested.

The outcry against the comedian continues to grow with at least four venues announcing that they had canceled her performances. Venues in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania have canceled shows. The Community Arts Theater in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, posted on its website that the show had been dropped "due to the recent controversy surrounding Kathy Griffin and the concern for the safety and security of our patrons and staff."

"The message is clear," Bloom stated. "Criticize the president lose your job and that's what happened to Kathy...it stops here, it stops now."
    The amazing part to me is that she's now proclaiming to be the victim. The Trump family is bullying her. Fucking POS. I hope she enjoys every minute of it!

Leave a comment:

• GhostTX
    replied
    She's only sorry because even her liberal base was disgusted.

She was proud of the whole thing during the shoot:

Leave a comment:

• lincolnboy
    replied
    I would do her holding that head. And then some

Leave a comment:

Working...
X