Looking for sub-contractor referrals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for sub-contractor referrals

Like the title says, I'm looking for referrals for sub contractors. Foundation, framer, brick mason, roofer, drywall, electrician, plumbing, inspector, etc. Preferably one that you used and was happy with.

Gracias

Ed with...
    http://www.uniquehomemanagement.com/ (website has some to be desired)

...is a great contractor (Lives in VA). Good person to know in the area and nice dude. His work (done personally OR sub'ed out) is good and he makes sure it's done right. He won't be the cheapest, but it's good stuff.

HVAC (hands down the best, went with a slightly lower bid once and hated myself for it. Mostly great customer service, skilled techs and integrity)
    Air Conditioning & Heating Services We service and sell all makes and models of air conditioning and heating units, including air filters and freon. Fanning Services offers Amana, Lennox, Janitrol, Honeywell & American Standard. Our long list of satisfied customers is a testament to our service techs and installers. North Texas Air Conditioning & Heating services.

Plumbing, good luck there - started doing it all myself. They either gouged on pricing, or failed to meet specific requirements outlined. My neighbor likes a group out of Celina...if you find the name, I'll know it but drawing a blank now.

The rest - is really hit or miss on my experiences and I'm not willing to recommend any on those as of now.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If you need anything roofing wise shoot me a pm

Comment

Working...
      X