What is everyone riding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone riding?

I know you guys are getting old! So what kind of geriatric hooptie's are you guys riding? I'm currently on a Rocker C I added a fairing to (I know sacrilege) and a mild mannered KTM 1290R. It is like getting off a tractor and sliding into a twin turbo 66 Cobra. Some days I want to consolidate into 1, either a Rocket 3, HD ST, or a Indian Challenger, but I feel like I will be spending money to be disappointed.

Whos your Daddy?

I still have my 04 ZX-10R, but haven't ridden it in years. Life has been too busy with kids and stuff and not going to an office for years meant I rarely go anywhere alone. I'd like to find some time to do track days again, but that's going to be a while I think.

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I love the ZX10's. I told someone the other day that there is literally no reason to make these things any faster. This KTM is brutal and I ride it in sport mode.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I love the ZX10's. I told someone the other day that there is literally no reason to make these things any faster. This KTM is brutal and I ride it in sport mode.
        For sure! My 04 ZX-10R is STUPID fast and the new ones have another 30+ HP over mine. They do have a lot of things mine doesn't have though like traction control, wheelie control, ABS, etc. so mine feels really raw and like it wants to kill you at times.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
        X