No charges filed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    At the speed he was going....they never saw him coming until it was too late. And seriously....91mph but no lights on, so siren, and wasn't responding to anything or chasing anyone? To just about anyone else....even without having a crash thats a trip to jail and a tow. Why the fuck does he get a pass...he killed 2 people that just happened to be on the road that night because he felt the law didn't apply to him. Fuck this double standard that has become oh so common these days. 99% of the time police are NOT held accountable when they do shit that would land most people in prison...and its total bullshit.
    This. If a civilian did this they would be in jail and convicted of murder. Cop does it and it wasn't his fault. Cops need the kind or ROE enforced on them like our troops receive overseas in war. Hands tied behind their back, prosecuted for doing anything remotely illegal, routinely stripped of rank, and never allowed to fire unless being fired upon. Cops on U.S. soil need much more restriction and oversight. Forces overseas in combat need a bit less. I don't know how shit got so backwards but it is bullshit.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

That road looked so fucked up, with the hills and where you could turn, I'd be very surprised if wrecks there weren't a common occurrence because of shitty planning.

But hey, some of these FTP faggots will claim the officer should have used Miss Cleo and known what to do.
      Last edited by CexMashean; 02-19-2016, 11:50 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Speed limit on that road was 55mph, BTW and reportedly hit the car at 68mph.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        That road looked so fucked up, with the hills and where you could turn, I'd be very surprised if wrecks there weren't a common occurrence because of shitty planning.
        Almost every day you post you surprise me all the more of what a fucking moron you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

But hey, some of these FTP faggots will claim the officer should have used Miss Cleo and known what to do.
          How about they simply follow the same laws they enforce, like speed limits?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            It's still the same do as I say not as I do ftp cop mentality. They should be held to a higher standard than an average citizen when it comes to breaking laws.
            as a cdl holder we are held to higher standards, im speeding and some one hits me and hurt, im at fault. If i wasnt speeding i might not have been where the wreck happened. Police should be held to the same standards, driving is part of there job as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
              as a cdl holder we are held to higher standards, im speeding and some one hits me and hurt, im at fault. If i wasnt speeding i might not have been where the wreck happened. Police should be held to the same standards, driving is part of there job as well.
              This.

If road conditions, like what is on video, do not permit safe travel but we stay at the posted speed limit and someone pulls out in front of us, we can get ticketed or charged for murder. Going 68 in a 55 is guaranteed charges.

I recognize the video as an accident, but he simply got lucky and didn't hit anyone when he was being reckless.

Comment

Working...
              X