what the eff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    Does anyone else thinks it's gay that some of us went to their site to try and warn them, they for the most part, from what I read yesterday, told us to go fuck ourselves and now we create a forum for them and welcome them ? Where the fuck are we, where the fuck is DEE EFF DUB.net ? Are we getting soft in our old age ?

I dont get it. Maybe I missed something yesterday ? I would say their probably over there laughing at us.
    I appreciate the warm welcome. Ya buncha assholes. I think they told you guys to fuck off because nothing has changed yet. When/If it does the nutswinging will stop.
    110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      We can only warn them. It is there choice to let the man stick his dick in their ass.
      I'm just saying this whole thing seems out of character for us, no ?
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
        I appreciate the warm welcome. Ya buncha assholes. I think they told you guys to fuck off because nothing has changed yet. When/If it does the nutswinging will stop.
        I understand that too, I'm talking about OUR actions, not theirs/ya'lls. Had the tables been turned and you guys came to warn us, we would have told ya'll to go fuck yourselves too, so I get that.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I'm just saying this whole thing seems out of character for us, no ?
          Seems we took pitty on the site, and tried to help. It isn't completely out of character. There are some people that want to help others on here.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Seems we took pitty on the site, and tried to help. It isn't completely out of character. There are some people that want to help others on here.
            I know, but we don't usually help people who have told us to fuck off. I've seen the compassion on this site and have even contributed.

I dont have a problem with it personally, It's the first site I've seen that is even close to this one, just wondering why, since we normally would be in full attack/alias mode.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I'm just pissed this stupid forum is in the spot the Back Porch used to be ont the forum list, I've clicked in here on acciden't like 5 times so far today.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I'm just pissed this stupid forum is in the spot the Back Porch used to be ont the forum list, I've clicked in here on acciden't like 5 times so far today.
                Seems like it would be better as a sub forum in the garage or the back porch, no?

Comment

Does anyone else thinks it's gay that some of us went to their site to try and warn them, they for the most part, from what I read yesterday, told us to go fuck ourselves and now we create a forum for them and welcome them ? Where the fuck are we, where the fuck is DEE EFF DUB.net ? Are we getting soft in our old age ?

I dont get it. Maybe I missed something yesterday ? I would say their probably over there laughing at us.

WTF is this bullsiznit N**66@???

Hows that?

I know, but we don't usually help people who have told us to fuck off. I've seen the compassion on this site and have even contributed.

I dont have a problem with it personally, It's the first site I've seen that is even close to this one, just wondering why, since we normally would be in full attack/alias mode.
                  Working on it like a ninja!
                  Ded

Comment

Working...
                  X