Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest/reputable place for testosterone injections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont live in dfw and do not know any docs up that way.

Ranges were set years ago based on old evidence. Regardless, we treat the patient and not the number.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      OK. So my current doc won't prescribe any test to do at home, I have to go to his office every time I need an injection. I need a doc that will. Somewhere between Frisco and Grapevine would be nice. Any doctor recommendations?
      Nobody can recommend a good doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        I get mine done at the doctors office. $29 a pop every three weeks.
        If you don't mind me asking...what dr. is this? I don't currently have insurance so I'm also wondering if this is your co-pay and your insurance covers the rest or what.

If that's too personal then don't worry about it. I'm just to the point of getting into this and just footing the whole bill.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          If you don't mind me asking...what dr. is this? I don't currently have insurance so I'm also wondering if this is your co-pay and your insurance covers the rest or what.

If that's too personal then don't worry about it. I'm just to the point of getting into this and just footing the whole bill.
          Yes, that's basically my co-pay, insurance covers the most of the rest. I'm currently seeing Dr. Colon (not pronounced like the body part) in Coppell. As I mentioned, he will not prescribe test for me to administer at home and must go by his office when I'm due. He is a good doc though.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            I dont live in dfw and do not know any docs up that way.

Ranges were set years ago based on old evidence. Regardless, we treat the patient and not the number.
            Bummer....on another note, I'll drive to Houston!

Comment

Working...
            X