Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to unlock my Iphone 3gs..suggestions on unlocking software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to unlock my Iphone 3gs..suggestions on unlocking software?

Think I'm going to go with T-mobile. I tried Straight Talk and after about 2 days found out why so many people hate them...I have NEVER dealt with such poor customer service. I am already Jailbroken and running 4.0.2.

Jailbreakme.com?

Comment

Jailbreak Iphone 6, 5s, Iphone 4 & Iphone 4s. We also have guides for Jailbreaking all versions of Ipod and Ipad. All free IOS firmware jailbreaks.

Just know you won't get 3G speeds.

Comment

My bad, saw that you said unlock and not jailbreak. Should be a bunch of stuff to do that with with the iOS version your running.

Comment

If you're going to do contract, and live in north fort worth, hit me up.

Comment

It is my intention to not do a contract since I own the phone already.

I am aware of the 2G limitation with T-mobile...at this point I just want an Iphone that works...until I decide what Android phone to start looking for. I am at least watching to see how the Sprint Iphone 5 release works out. I'm really just sick of AT&T and their rates.

Comment

Alright. Just do the 50 dollar prepaid, unl talk, unl text, 100mb of web, or unl web on the 70 dollar plan.

Comment

Working...
              X