Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

terminator 3 and 4(salvation) worth watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T3 is just kinda cheesy but still worth watching to see how Judgement Day begins. T4 was okay. Had a lot of potential, but like already said, it just failed to deliver. I think that they took a "Christopher Nolan" risk by hiring some relatively unknown director for it when this is one that definitely could've used some Nolan or a James Cameron return.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      Terminator 3 suck IMO, only would've been better if you saw all of Kristina Loken.

The 4th one was better than the 3rd, Moon Bloodgood was smoking hot
      If you want to see her, watch Bloodrayne(horrible movie) - her boobies make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        what what what
        !NSFW!

embeding disabled

Comment

Small saggers
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Small saggers
            still knock the shit out of that
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

T3 was too campy and tried to hard to be T2 instead of making its own mark.

T4, like said before, didn't deliver what I wanted to see. An open battlefield with humans really taking on the machines. I think if it had been allowed to be a strong rated R it would have been much better.

I have watched T4 multiple times, and I still don't understand a certain point of the plot. Why and how do the machines know to go after Kyle Reese? It is set in a time before the machine from T1 went back in time. how the f do the machines know who Kyle Reese is?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                T3 was too campy and tried to hard to be T2 instead of making its own mark.

T4, like said before, didn't deliver what I wanted to see. An open battlefield with humans really taking on the machines. I think if it had been allowed to be a strong rated R it would have been much better.

I have watched T4 multiple times, and I still don't understand a certain point of the plot. Why and how do the machines know to go after Kyle Reese? It is set in a time before the machine from T1 went back in time. how the f do the machines know who Kyle Reese is?
                That's what bugged me about T4, too. And SINCE they captured Kyle, off him right then and there. Problem solved. The whole "lets-play-a-game-to-capture-John-using-Kyle-as-bait" was idiotic.

And ditto to the battlefield bit. I wanted the T2 opener for most of T4!!
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  That's what bugged me about T4, too. And SINCE they captured Kyle, off him right then and there. Problem solved. The whole "lets-play-a-game-to-capture-John-using-Kyle-as-bait" was idiotic.

And ditto to the battlefield bit. I wanted the T2 opener for most of T4!!
                  Maybe the terminator from T3 uploaded its mission and all it knew to skynet before it was destroyed?

Comment

T4 didn't make sense with Skynet. T3 established that Skynet was a distributed system, there is no core.

Spoiler
                    All they did in T4 was destroy a manufacturing facility. not Skynet Central as they called it. that's like attacking the head of a hydra, pointless.
                    /spoiler

Comment

Plot holes aside...If you have a decent HT set up and like to play your movies loud, you'll be smiling from almost start to finish with T-Salvation on Blu-ray. It's a reference soundtrack. The gas station sequence is grade A demo material, but then again so is just the opening sequence.

Comment

I liked T3 better than T2. I hated that fucking song and that kid. T3 is good because of its ending, how the CSM101 was describing Armageddon and no little mouthy kid.

Comment

T3 was meant to be less serious than T2 from the beginning, it had more comedy and less teenage angst, which I actually liked.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                          X