Electricity is over rated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electricity is over rated

24 hours and counting. Almost time to charge my phone off my trucks battery.... again.

From the wind???
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      From the wind???
      No, the apocalypse, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        From the wind???
        yes sir. supposedly will be back on at 630 am

Comment

ouch. I really need to buy a generator for the house just in case.

Comment

At least it isn't 120 outside. Still sucks though.

Comment

After throwing out nearly 200 bucks worth of food I purchased for a party after a brutal spring storm knocked out power to my neighborhood in Duncanville for nearly 9 days...I got on Craigslist and picked up a cheap ($125 bucks) used 3500 watt generator for just such occasion. They are useful for other situations as well (camping/construction/hunting,etc). Sold it last spring for $250 and bought another used 6250watt generator that needed the carb cleaned out (paid $80 bucks for it and about another $10 on carb cleaner) and it runs like new. After the storm last night my brother-in-laws dad asked me to look for a generator for him that could run his house. Found a 8000/13500w generator within about 15 mins on CL for $550 bucks and picked it up yesterday. Electric start, low hours, runs great. There are TONS of cheap generators on CL that could run your fridge, lights, etc for CHEAP...just takes a little legwork and some patience.

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                24 hours and counting. Almost time to charge my phone off my trucks battery.... again.
                I charged mine on my laptop. It was actually nice not having the tv on or being on my phone. I lit some candles and read a book. I think our power came back on around 5-6 this morning.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I say the same thing about O2
                  .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                  X