No announcement yet.

mobile fender rolling service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a guy on the corral that rents out the roller too but ships it to you. Just in case you cant find anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      Someone needs to buy that from me ... I never use it.
      Make the Baron a deal!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I tried the aluminum baseball bat, doesnt really get that good in the front and rear. Took care of the top, but not that well.
        Did you have fat people in and on the car?

Comment

$80 and the guy is coming to my shop in venus tomorrow evening to do it.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Shit, I just wanted to sell the tool. $80 isn't bad.
            I bet he'd buy yours for $80 to do it himself and keep the tool. You should offer that to him.

Comment

A loss of $80 I can handle on a tool .. $120 less than I paid is too much of a delta. $120 is the hookup price.
              Ah.. I don't / didn't know how much those are retail. But be sure you factor in the amount of time it has been sitting around doing nothing for no-one. Time value of money is a bitch.

Comment

Shit, I just wanted to sell the tool. $80 isn't bad.
                It's 35 per wheelwell, and a $20 trip charge since I'm in bfe. I'm ok with that, it is a hike from mist of the metroplex.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                I bet he'd buy yours for $80 to do it himself and keep the tool. You should offer that to him.
                I wouldn't mind having one, but it isn't worth much to me. The lemons cars got the baseball bat, since we don't need pretty. Other than the 69, I've never needed one, so it would sit around my shop too.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Like I said, I really don't have a need for it. Appreciate the offer.

Comment

Working...
                  X