No announcement yet.

Should have had Insurance! Expensive lesson learned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well of course its ICE Again today. THIS DAMN ICE. At any rate.

Cooter & lincolnboy & samuel642000 & Scootro I am going to give it a try. But right now its to cold to do much right now. But im going out to get a Wet Vac & Dry Vac as soon as it clears up & tear up the carpet & go from there.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

After all of that is said and done, keep your fingers crossed that it didn't take out the converter, or any other electrics....

Comment

Well when god gives you lemons as they say! You try & make Lemonade. Here is a update on my RV. I took this opportunity to use a carpet cleaner to suck up the water. I pulled up the carpet & the 150 staples that held it down (WHICH WAS A PAIN) & pulled the carpet up to one side. I bought new padding & replaced 4 boards that where shot!

The converter made it & the electric works in my RV. I am going to sell it & start saving for a newer 5th Wheel. Hoping to get a two bedroom this go around.

Thanks everyone for all your postive words. It got me through this tough time & gave me the strength to suck it up & bust my ass & fix my RV!
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
          Well when god gives you lemons as they say! You try & make Lemonade. Here is a update on my RV. I took this opportunity to use a carpet cleaner to suck up the water. I pulled up the carpet & the 150 staples that held it down (WHICH WAS A PAIN) & pulled the carpet up to one side. I bought new padding & replaced 4 boards that where shot!

The converter made it & the electric works in my RV. I am going to sell it & start saving for a newer 5th Wheel. Hoping to get a two bedroom this go around.

Thanks everyone for all your postive words. It got me through this tough time & gave me the strength to suck it up & bust my ass & fix my RV!
          Good to read this Seb! Keep trucking buddy....good things work out for good folks, but sometimes you've got to stomp through the hiccups. Keep your head-up (always make lemonaid with those lemons) and you'll always land on your feet man!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Seb.... If you have not put the carpet back down yet.. here is a little heads up...Go buy you some bleach put it in a hand sprayer and soak the wood floor with it.. Helps keep mold and mildew from growing and smelling bad in there... You could also paint the floor with kiltz paint to help.... Just had to do this out at Redline... We had a water line bust during the freeze... Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by 1 bad luv View Post
              Seb.... If you have not put the carpet back down yet.. here is a little heads up...Go buy you some bleach put it in a hand sprayer and soak the wood floor with it.. Helps keep mold and mildew from growing and smelling bad in there... You could also paint the floor with kiltz paint to help.... Just had to do this out at Redline... We had a water line bust during the freeze... Hope this helps
              Havent put the staples in yet actually. But now that you mention it. I think thats a great idea & even better. Its a cheap
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                Good to read this Seb! Keep trucking buddy....good things work out for good folks, but sometimes you've got to stomp through the hiccups. Keep your head-up (always make lemonaid with those lemons) and you'll always land on your feet man!
                Thanks Rreemo, Makes you appreciate when things are good in life!
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Trade that sucker in now! Let me know if you want to, i work at an RV dealership (not in sales).

Comment

Working...
                  X