Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBScobravert
    replied
    Pics? My shit thread post at least had pics.

I am not gonna shit here and say I have never shit myself as an adult.

Leave a comment:

• BradM
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Did I say it wasn’t nullified?

Go be poor somewhere else, this thread is for winners.
    Whew, got here just in time.

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    So yet again what sort of sorry ass $200M campus doesn’t have enough janitors, bleach and ozone generators to nullify this shit?
    Did I say it wasn’t nullified?

Go be poor somewhere else, this thread is for winners.

Leave a comment:

• juiceweezl
    replied
    Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I would assume that is a question he can't answer due to the fact that their building maintenance guy was there with his team to take care of it. Also, not "taking care of it" by trying to clean it, but taking care of it by taking that shit out and replacing it all......
    Literally...

Leave a comment:

• Big A
    replied
    Then in DFMfucktard fashion someone else made it about something etching else.

Go back and re-read the thread, and quote any posts "about something else" before you came outta left field trying to insinuate in high and mighty fashion that they didn't have janitors to clean up. You then immediately followed up by taking your own bait, and exclaiming to the world that you have a 401k and profit sharing. Out-of-fucking-nowhere.

Since you didn't get your money's worth on the first one, this clue's for free, you're the fucktard.

Leave a comment:

• 46Tbird
    replied
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    When we acquired a company, we were letting a bunch of their managers go, and all of them had to change titles, responsibility, etc. We were in the middle of letting one go, and he excused himself to the restroom, that was occupied. He shit himself waiting for the stall, walked out of that restroom to find another. The new sales office was in process, and he left a streak of shit from the bathroom, across the carpet, onto the fresh tile and through to the other side. Maybe 200 yards of shit.

He cleaned himself up the best he could, went outside and made a phone call. He finally walked back in the meeting 30 mins later, smelling like shit, sat down and got shit on the chair. It was horrible, and we couldnt figure out why he walked back in. The VP doing overseeing the meetings screamed "were firing you, get out of here"
    I've never been let go, but when that day comes, I now have my plan.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I would assume that is a question he can't answer due to the fact that their building maintenance guy was there with his team to take care of it. Also, not "taking care of it" by trying to clean it, but taking care of it by taking that shit out and replacing it all......

Leave a comment:

• black2002ls
    replied
    When I left today there was a guy from building maintenance, his team was pulling up the carpets and redoing a couple thousand square feet of it.
    So yet again what sort of sorry ass $200M campus doesn’t have enough janitors, bleach and ozone generators to nullify this shit?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Modena
    replied
    I can’t afford the paycut, but thanks. We have hourly employees that retire millionaires here. You guys have profit sharing? My profit sharing account is just as big as my 401acct.
    It sure does sound like you're turning it into a dick measuring contest with this statement...

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Exactly, the dollar amounts were just a device for describing the setting for this shit show.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Big A View Post
    This thread had nothing to do with you, until you tried to make it about you. Use some that profit sharing to buy a clue, which is nobody gives a fuck about your company or financials.

BJ was merely trying to set the tone, to help us see why this episode was even more abnormal than abnormal. Congrats on laying your little dick out on the table, yet again.
    Actually what I said is it sounded a lot like my company but we didn’t have anyone shit themselves at work. Then I asked what kind of company with a $200M campus doesn’t have an army of janitors to fix this. Then in DFMfucktard fashion someone else made it about something etching else. Now your worried about my dicksize? I don’t hate homos, but I’m guessing big A is for your asshole after a good time. You like man meat or pegging sissy boy?

Leave a comment:

• SS Junk
    replied
    Did you at least call the fake fucktardis cuckasaurus to clean the bathroom?

Leave a comment:

• The King
    replied
    Does Kimura work there?

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    sounds like they should have anyway

I'd have taken the day off for that... shit.

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Originally posted by Big A View Post
    This thread had nothing to do with you, until you tried to make it about you. Use some that profit sharing to buy a clue, which is nobody gives a fuck about your company or financials.

BJ was merely trying to set the tone, to help us see why this episode was even more abnormal than abnormal. Congrats on laying your little dick out on the table, yet again.
    Exactly, the dollar amounts were just a device for describing the setting for this shit show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X