X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    You did it johnny, you did it. This is all some vague round about attempt to allay suspicion.
    I shit like a draft mule, if I did it they would have had to call in a haz mat team.

Leave a comment:

• Big A
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I can’t afford the paycut, but thanks. We have hourly employees that retire millionaires here. You guys have profit sharing? My profit sharing account is just as big as my 401acct.
    This thread had nothing to do with you, until you tried to make it about you. Use some that profit sharing to buy a clue, which is nobody gives a fuck about your company or financials.

BJ was merely trying to set the tone, to help us see why this episode was even more abnormal than abnormal. Congrats on laying your little dick out on the table, yet again.

Leave a comment:

• sc281
    replied
    I can’t afford the paycut, but thanks. We have hourly employees that retire millionaires here. You guys have profit sharing? My profit sharing account is just as big as my 401acct.
    Freighttrain?

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    You did it johnny, you did it. This is all some vague round about attempt to allay suspicion.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Not sure what you are getting at here. Oh a million dollars is a lot of money, I get it now.
    It’s all relative. It all depends on your lifestyle. Learning to live within your means is an art unto itself. Living beyond your means, and no amount will ever be enough. For a high school diploma retiring with over a mil ain’t too shabby and I’ve seen it done.

Leave a comment:

• Craizie
    replied
    How in the shit did this turn into a dick swinging contest?

Leave a comment:

• slow99
    replied
    Lmfao

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Not sure what you are getting at here. Oh a million dollars is a lot of money, I get it now.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Are you sure, one of our janitors drives an E350, seems like you guys would hit it off. Y’all can sit around and compare 401k statements.

Leave a comment:

• sc281
    replied
    Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    You need to find out who it was. There could be another Ryan's Steakhouse story out there waiting to be immortalized in the annals of the internet.
    What you did there

I smell it.

Leave a comment:

• Silverback
    replied
    I always said that Sr's bowels were the next to go!

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by BP View Post
    Please tell me this involved Parts Channel. That was the shittiest deal I remember when working there. All of their sales people followed the plant manager to National and we ended up with their junk vans and a warehouse lease.
    it was when we bought keystone.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeG.
    replied
    all this and not a single pic of the shit trail?

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    I’m fine at my small potatoes company that doesn’t smell like shit.
    Are you sure, one of our janitors drives an E350, seems like you guys would hit it off. Y’all can sit around and compare 401k statements.

Leave a comment:

• BP
    replied
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    When we acquired a company, we were letting a bunch of their managers go, and all of them had to change titles, responsibility, etc. We were in the middle of letting one go, and he excused himself to the restroom, that was occupied. He shit himself waiting for the stall, walked out of that restroom to find another. The new sales office was in process, and he left a streak of shit from the bathroom, across the carpet, onto the fresh tile and through to the other side. Maybe 200 yards of shit.

He cleaned himself up the best he could, went outside and made a phone call. He finally walked back in the meeting 30 mins later, smelling like shit, sat down and got shit on the chair. It was horrible, and we couldnt figure out why he walked back in. The VP doing overseeing the meetings screamed "were firing you, get out of here"
    Please tell me this involved Parts Channel. That was the shittiest deal I remember when working there. All of their sales people followed the plant manager to National and we ended up with their junk vans and a warehouse lease.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X