X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talisman
    Guest replied
    I'm not surprised at all to see him in something neo-eclectic, though the splash of cape cod with the pillars seems a tad on the contrived side. It's a decent looking house, but it's really just derivative of previous styles that would look more appropriate as a modern starter home in Rhode Island than in central Texas. Schertz is no Providence. FreightTrain, you were asking if I read?

Leave a comment:

• downshift_me
    replied
    W....o....w...z....e....r....s!

Leave a comment:

• David
    replied
    My cardboard works.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Its interesting how perspective works. FT and I may be somewhat similar in home values and such, but I get to see first hand how low on the totem pole I really am. One of my friends got a several million dollar bonus this year, another that owns a medium sized company gambled on an expansion and lost more than my household gross income was last year.

Leave a comment:

• Broncojohnny
    replied
    Well this thread got all serious and shit....

Leave a comment:

• bcoop
    replied
    Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I just read this whole thread. And if there is one thing I hope FreightTrain learned, it's eventually you'll piss off enough people to the point they verify all the bullshit you spew.

That's exactly what happened here. This has been a long time coming, but a handful of people got together this morning, and this is what you have here, on display, for everyone to see.

Leave a comment:

• Snatch Napkin
    replied
    Mexican men seem to work harder, but Puerto Rican chicks are better in the sack.

Mexican food is definitely the tipping point.

Leave a comment:

• Trip McNeely
    replied
    Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    I'd rather have Mexicans.
    Well to be fair, I should have said "closest" PR are in New Jersey, and NJ is about 2 and a half hours East.
    And I would rather have Mexicans, I miss my Mexican food.

Leave a comment:

• Snatch Napkin
    replied
    I'd rather have Mexicans.

EDIT: I need to think longer on this statement. Having had both, the jury is hung at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Trip McNeely
    replied
    Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Sounds like you live in Mexico. Baller status: revoked.
    Aint no Mexicans where I live, only Puerto Ricans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X