X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    you need to find some titty bars closer to the house!
    Wouldn't that be nice! Going to meets or races for me is usually 100-150 mile round trip and I do that several nights a week.

Leave a comment:

• Pro88LX
    replied
    Originally posted by Junkie View Post
    Already logged over 23k on the Caddy and I bought it in April. I drive to much
    you need to find some titty bars closer to the house!

Leave a comment:

• SVT Lurch
    replied
    Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
    *too
    He was driving his and autocorrect screwed him. AMIRIGHT?

Leave a comment:

• Junkie
    replied
    *too
    LMAO

Leave a comment:

• TINKRD
    replied
    *too

Leave a comment:

• Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
    That's more than I put on my Cobra.

Leave a comment:

• SVT Lurch
    replied
    put over 4000 miles on it this year,
    That's more than I put on my Cobra.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Ya, it seems as if the Supra is the tool of chioce when getting that kind of power out of a real street car.

Leave a comment:

• Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Sick!
    put over 4000 miles on it this year, true street car that I have driven all over the place! Love it man

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqDL...2&feature=plpp

4th ever hit in the car with a terrible 1.43 60ft. We will go some low low 1.3x short times. Car weighs 300ish lighter now and should make at least 200-300 more hp when the new power combo is sorted out. 1/8th its not terrible fast, 5.7x@135ish
    Sick!

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Fuck no! Starting to get pissed. I sold my drag wheels so no racing for me for awhile until the new combo arrives either. Time to lay low for a few weeks

lol stock 5.0? Either way I'm down, dig on the street?

The Supra isnt much fun at meets, that thing gets some serious MPH built up VERY fast on the street. and finding races isnt all that easy. As far as a fun street car goes 600-700hp is great!

Will Dugas pilots his 1997 Toyota Supra to an 8.89 @ 163.04 mph at the 2011 Supra Nationals. This event is held at Lonestar Motorsports Park, in Sealy, TX. ...

4th ever hit in the car with a terrible 1.43 60ft. We will go some low low 1.3x short times. Car weighs 300ish lighter now and should make at least 200-300 more hp when the new power combo is sorted out. 1/8th its not terrible fast, 5.7x@135ish
    Will, check your phone.

Leave a comment:

• Junkie
    replied
    Will have your new wheels come in yet?
    Fuck no! Starting to get pissed. I sold my drag wheels so no racing for me for awhile until the new combo arrives either. Time to lay low for a few weeks

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
    pm me to meet up i want to run that V with my stock 5.0!!
    lol stock 5.0? Either way I'm down, dig on the street?

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Will (Junkie) is the exact same way. He's got one of the fastest street cars in the country. The V is just something he built to play with so he could get a race on occasion. lol.
    The Supra isnt much fun at meets, that thing gets some serious MPH built up VERY fast on the street. and finding races isnt all that easy. As far as a fun street car goes 600-700hp is great!

Shit. He'd probably get me on the big end...
    Will Dugas pilots his 1997 Toyota Supra to an 8.89 @ 163.04 mph at the 2011 Supra Nationals. This event is held at Lonestar Motorsports Park, in Sealy, TX. ...

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Originally posted by denny View Post
    shit. He'd probably get me on the big end...
    lmao!

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve View Post
    His Supra, with the last setup it made over 1200rw, that was without the dope. It went 8.81 rowing gears with the stock 6 speed. It's now getting a new setup to make even more power. He had the TT Lambo UGR guys running scared at TX2k. lmao.
    Shit. He'd probably get me on the big end...

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    What is his "fast" car? Should he be afraid of the II?
    His Supra, with the last setup it made over 1200rw, that was without the dope. It went 8.81 rowing gears with the stock 6 speed. It's now getting a new setup to make even more power. He had the TT Lambo UGR guys running scared at TX2k. lmao.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X