Well I feel much better now with Bidens speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I'm into brunettes, so she does it for me...
    just looked her up... would do.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      until this country turns on the media for lying their ass off things will only get worse . the dumbing down of america has been too successful .
      Looks like they already have. Media ain't what it used to be, and it's only going to get worse for them. I hear it said that there are independents on youtube with larger audiences than CNN, but I have never checked those numbers. I'm thinking the dem party will melt down and reform at some point. They've put out some weak, grasping videos that hint at that already.

All they'd have to do is return to being blue dogs and they could rake in some of those votes where people don't want the green haired retardery. They seem to be really bad at reading the room. I'm glad Trump has turned most of the repubs into populists, and hopefully he'll get a second term where he can really hurt the neocons and put an end to them for good. No more Bush/mcain/romney military industrial complex types. Put an end to all the big brother stuff.
      WH

Comment

The media is so awful the fear factor guy has the biggest audience these days.

Comment

BUILD BACK BETTER. Just know that Nothing has been BUILT, Nothing has gotten BETTER, and as far as BACK goes, Biden has set the USA BACK with open borders, segregation of minorities, race division, highest crime rates in decades, the mass infusion of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine into the USA, weak appointed federal judges, government mandates that are responsible for the loss of hundreds of thousands of front line workers nation wide, a Horrific Afghan withdraw, and a Ukraine War that could turn Nuclear. That is the BACK!

Oh yeah let's add inflation, higher energy costs, and gas costs that's hurting American families. shame on the democrats. Thanks Pres! We've suffered enough during Covid

let's all be heroes with our paychecks for the democrats mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            The media is so awful the fear factor guy has the biggest audience these days.
            I'm a avid listener of Joe Rogan's podcast and have been since he started in 2009! People think he's gotten bigger with his audiences but he's been huge the last five years! He sure did piss off allot of the democrats with covid talks with qualified scientist. He sure does like living in Austin, Texas. Anythings better than California! haha

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              I'm a avid listener of Joe Rogan's podcast and have been since he started in 2009! People think he's gotten bigger with his audiences but he's been huge the last five years! He sure did piss off allot of the democrats with covid talks with qualified scientist. He sure does like living in Austin, Texas. Anythings better than California! haha
              Honesty and letting people speak freely really scares the shit out of a lot of people these days. Given that you know there really is evil intent by all they do. Rogan is good. I really liked the interviews he had with the environmental experts recently. I love how the one expert made every excuse to not defend his position in a debate too. That’s really all you need to know. Joe brought that out subtlety and brilliantly.

Comment

Honesty and letting people speak freely really scares the shit out of a lot of people these days. Given that you know there really is evil intent by all they do. Rogan is good. I really liked the interviews he had with the environmental experts recently. I love how the one expert made every excuse to not defend his position in a debate too. That’s really all you need to know. Joe brought that out subtlety and brilliantly.
                his two to three hour interview format is so much better than a five minute interview especially over serious topics. Hell i bet i've only heard Dr. Fauci talk about covid 5 minutes at a time in two years!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  BUILD BACK BETTER. Just know that Nothing has been BUILT, Nothing has gotten BETTER, and as far as BACK goes, Biden has set the USA BACK with open borders,
                  That's the only thing about the wall and a closed border. The next group of idiots can just reopen it. So maybe it alternates every 4 (or 8) years, with loads of illegals flowing in when the dems are in control.

Hopefully we can get some mass deportation going, and eventually get them all out along with kids and any grandkids.
                  WH

Comment

trump knew that the wall would give us control of who comes in . i believe his next move would have been e-verify . that will send them packing .
                    rules for radicals is the lefts playbook .

Comment

On a related note I was out of the country last week and when we came back through customs there wasn't anyone there. Like we literally were waived through the gates and told to have a nice day. TABC was there screaming about throwing you in jail and fines if you didn't declare and pay duty on alcohol and tobacco but the 3-4 customs guys were just standing around smiling.

This was on a cruise btw, I really hope airports and actual borders are a little more strict. The cruise customs guys usually are.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        On a related note I was out of the country last week and when we came back through customs there wasn't anyone there. Like we literally were waived through the gates and told to have a nice day. TABC was there screaming about throwing you in jail and fines if you didn't declare and pay duty on alcohol and tobacco but the 3-4 customs guys were just standing around smiling.

This was on a cruise btw, I really hope airports and actual borders are a little more strict. The cruise customs guys usually are.
                        ATF? Tabs regulates alcohol sales in Texas. They don’t do anything with tobacco
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          ATF? Tabs regulates alcohol sales in Texas. They don’t do anything with tobacco
                          Tell those assholes that because they try to collect $1.50 per pack at the port.

View our personal importation FAQs to find answers to common questions about bringing alcoholic beverages into Texas at TABC Ports of Entry.

Comment

customs on a cruise vs a airline are two very different things! because no one gives a fuck about a cruise ship! BTW YUCK!!!

Comment

Is this new? Pre COVID, I flew internationally a lot and always bought lots of alcohol in duty free. I always declared it at customs and they never asked for a dime.

Comment

Is this new? Pre COVID, I flew internationally a lot and always bought lots of alcohol in duty free. I always declared it at customs and they never asked for a dime.
                                The laws aren't new, the TABC just started cashing in on it. Technically if you go to Oklahoma and bring back a case of beer (OKC has some awesome breweries) the state expects you to pay a tax on it. They clearly don't have the staffing to enforce roadways or the legal authority to stop someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X