No announcement yet.

What do you call a lesbian with braces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you call a lesbian with braces?

A box cutter!

We used to have lesbo's on here. You ran them off Scooter! One of them even had a GT350 and became a dude! All your fault.

Comment

no shit? hahaha.. long story short one of my buddies turned himself into a trans and had a coming out party! fucking total surprise to me! it wasn't a very fun party and seeing him in full make-up, a dress, and with tits made me ill. this happened a week after Easter this year!

Comment

I try to be very tolerant of people and their "situations" but that doesn't mean that I don't find it icky.

Comment

to each there own i say but when it's close to home and personal then it gets weird.

Comment

50 something percent of my department is LGBT+. I wasn't sure they were going to get the reference to box, but one blurted out "Oh yeah juice box" Oh and I have fucking ruined Arbys for them. All great employees, and holy shit super hard to offend, they have made me blush a few times. They beat up on the 6.5 straight ones all the time. I was trying to figure out how to put a rainbow on our hiring page the other day.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              50 something percent of my department is LGBT+. I wasn't sure they were going to get the reference to box, but one blurted out "Oh yeah juice box" Oh and I have fucking ruined Arbys for them. All great employees, and holy shit super hard to offend, they have made me blush a few times. They beat up on the 6.5 straight ones all the time. I was trying to figure out how to put a rainbow on our hiring page the other day.
              a juice box, huh? hahaha

Comment

Hedge trimmer

Comment

Cunt cutter

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    no shit? hahaha.. long story short one of my buddies turned himself into a trans and had a coming out party! fucking total surprise to me! it wasn't a very fun party and seeing him in full make-up, a dress, and with tits made me ill. this happened a week after Easter this year!
                    Well, at least you still got laid!

I kid I kid!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Well, at least you still got laid!

I kid I kid!
                      that would make one hell of a boat story! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X