Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    I'm just saying, pick a different target to fit in if that's your thing sean mayfield.
    Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 11-09-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      And factual.
      You want factual?

How about I make Cooters car lot find look really good?

03-11-2005, 12:01 AM
      Originally posted by justinsn95
      Hey everybody! First time on the website. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in going to a dealer only auto auction. Or two. I have owned my 94 gt since 99 and am finally interested in souping it up. I regularly attend all the major manhiem dealer only auto auctions in the DFW area, and I thought maybe some of you guys might be lookin' for a vehicle. The upside is, you can probly find what you want at wholesale price. The downside is, although I am a nice guy, I cant do this entirley for free. What Im asking for is (if anyone is interested) is to trade some stang parts for this service. My car is in pretty bad shape and in desperate need of some new parts. The body only needs a little work, but the interior and suspension are shot. I need a completly new black dash, a whole new black steering wheel, I already got the carpet, but i need the door panels and the door jamb plastics, the kick panels, some black leather seats, some shocks, a cd- player, a couple sub woofers, a box, an amp, those little shock things that help raise the trunk, all kinds of stuff. you name it, I probly need it. So, that being said, I will consider any proposal anyone has to offer. The auctions all start at 10:00 am
      and they are all over the metroplex.They are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thusday, and Friday. I have been a liscensed dealer for a year now and I am allowed to take anyone i want. So, if anyone is interested, feel free to email me at nuthinbutninja@yahoo.com.
      BOOOSH?
      Last edited by Mike; 11-09-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        You want factual?

How about a make Cooters car lot find look really good?

BOOOSH?
        Booshapaloosa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          You want factual?

How about a make Cooters car lot find look really good?

BOOOSH?
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Ass

Comment

• Ninja edit

Comment

• LMFAO. You know his style though. He's going to come in, and AGAIN claim that's not him. Didn't you read in the other thread? He's a programmer, using Ubuntu to write apps. That whole thing about not being able to get Dungeons and Dragons to work on Linux wasn't him. No, wait.... It was him, but there was some code he didn't understand, even though it was in plain black and white, and several people pointed it out to him. No, wait.... He just didn't see it. No, wait... He's met most people here, so he's not a dumb ass. No, wait....
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Dammit how did Justin get a open container dismissed in Johnson co. Must be related to Jacky Bishop .
                  The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                    Dammit how did Justin get a open container dismissed in Johnson co. Must be related to Jacky Bishop .
                    Definitely him now. He's got posts on the old board asking about how to steal broadband from the trailer park office. Oh, wait... It as for a "friend."
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• fuck!

Comment

• oh my god a simple Google search.

Comment

• Cliff notes anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB
                            Stanley tweedle is a goober.
                            The king always stalks me and posts negative shit
                            Racrguy wants to bully people to look cool

Hey we went to school together patrick.
                            I recall the name but don't remember much more than that.

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB
                              sure got quiet in here???? is michelle mayfield your sister or wife? maybe we can have a poll but pics will be neccessary. no worries i got em....
                              LOL. It almost seems like you want to get the shit kicked out of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy
                                Who said you had to go to college to make a decent amount of coin.
                                Statistics? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X