Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
    This is sad. Justin/Stanley/Chris is deluded. Not in the talking shit way, but the actual crazy way.
    Whoa. Now I do feel like I'm being stalked. Deluded is my screen name on another forum that I frequent. Hey google that, and go over there and stalk me. I'll give you a nice ban. It'll be fun.

Comment

• Wow, so successful he sold a business and was able to pay off SOME debt. What a brilliant strategist. Tell you what, PM me your address and I'll post it up. Then you can have 03trublugt come to my place and give me a stern talking to.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        So which name is it again?
        ...come on... ..come on.. put two and two together you're so close! You can do it I know you got it in ya baby...!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          ...come on... ..come on.. put two and two together you're so close! You can do it I know you got it in ya baby...!!
          We already did. It's boring now. Currently watching you grasp for straws is much more gratifying to be honest.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
            Whoa. Now I do feel like I'm being stalked. Deluded is my screen name on another forum that I frequent. Hey google that, and go over there and stalk me. I'll give you a nice ban. It'll be fun.
            Fitting.

Comment

• he seems to adopt other people's usernames... which might be why I got him confused with Justin Whitehead. I could have sworn he had a username like justinSN95 or justinsn95 way back in the day. Perhaps before one of the big server crashes?
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                I could have sworn he had a username like justinSN95 or justinsn95 way back in the day. Perhaps before one of the big server crashes?
                that was in fact his s/n on the original board up until the mass exodus. Don said the IP matches. I don't know who Justin Whitehead is, but Stanley Tweedle is justinsn95
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  that was in fact his s/n on the original board up until the mass exodus. Don said the IP matches. I don't know who Justin Whitehead is, but Stanley Tweedle is justinsn95
                  And Dan Bishop

Comment

• oh I know they're one in the same... there's no denying that. but if he uses the username Deluded on another forum, it's because somebody on another forum has that username.

He uses the name Skunksmash on one of the forums he's on. There's a username "skunksmash" on another forum he's on. It's just creepy that he just adopts random usernames that he gets from other people.
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      oh I know they're one in the same... there's no denying that. but if he uses the username Deluded on another forum, it's because somebody on another forum has that username.

He uses the name Skunksmash on one of the forums he's on. There's a username "skunksmash" on another forum he's on. It's just creepy that he just adopts random usernames that he gets from other people.
                      Thats odd. A small cooter would be kind of weird around here.

Comment

• Did you know KD Pool the guy down the street from you that raised the miniature horses? How about the first house on the left on cr429 , ya know the stone house with the green metal roof and 40 ft windmill in the yard ? The ft worth cop that lived there was named Elvis . How bout that shit hole septic company ran out of that guys house on the right ? I bet you were scared when that 80 acre grass fire got close to your trailerhood . Good thing the vol fire dept is just down the road . Was your car lot close to Thackers auto salvage ? Man that's a cool place, more antique cars than you can shake a stick at .
                        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                          Did you know KD Pool the guy down the street from you that raised the miniature horses? How about the first house on the left on cr429 , ya know the stone house with the green metal roof and 40 ft windmill in the yard ? The ft worth cop that lived there was named Elvis . How bout that shit hole septic company ran out of that guys house on the right ? I bet you were scared when that 80 acre grass fire got close to your trailerhood . Good thing the vol fire dept is just down the road . Was your car lot close to Thackers auto salvage ? Man that's a cool place, more antique cars than you can shake a stick at .
                          Yeah minature horses. Do you ever wonder how they got so small or if thier nipples still work, you know like a smaller fitting? And those septic tanks, don't they put those bacteria in there that eat the poop? What if you could make a lawnmower engine run off bacteria poop that was made from bacteria eating our poop? If the whole earth caught on fire at one time, would only the smallest creatures who dont need much air be alive? Unless the burning would breed life to a new organism that lived off Carbon dioxide? I'll probley email al gore after I buy and sell 3 more cars this afternoon. Anyone have any good ideas on how I can generate votes for this online contest?
                          WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            And Dan Bishop
                            Really? Yall really think there is someone out there who's last name is Bishop? I suppose there is someone out there who's last name is also suck up, and brownnoser as well? Given the literal definition of the word, if memory serves. I'll look into it myself and see if he really exists. But hell, I suppose I should be grateful that you don't really know my name. Given that's the game I like to play. However I have told you my first name, whether you choose to believe it or not. I'll reveal more in time. At that time, I'm sure you will have a lot more to bitch and complain about, given some of the things you've said on the old forum. I thought you were going to have a heart attack at one point.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            oh I know they're one in the same... there's no denying that. but if he uses the username Deluded on another forum, it's because somebody on another forum has that username.

Sigh.. I guess I have to be ALL the deductive logic around here. Think about what you just said. IF I'm someone who does in fact adopt other people's usernames, how could you trust that you know who I really am? Given the way that I know you came across the information, you'd think you'd realize this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              Yeah minature horses. Do you ever wonder how they got so small or if thier nipples still work, you know like a smaller fitting? And those septic tanks, don't they put those bacteria in there that eat the poop? What if you could make a lawnmower engine run off bacteria poop that was made from bacteria eating our poop? If the whole earth caught on fire at one time, would only the smallest creatures who dont need much air be alive? Unless the burning would breed life to a new organism that lived off Carbon dioxide? I'll probley email al gore after I buy and sell 3 more cars this afternoon. Anyone have any good ideas on how I can generate votes for this online contest?

I can't breave! Can't breave! Lmao. Solid, good sir.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Yeah.. now I know you don't read past the first line of any post. I've stated about 67 times now that my old sn on the old board was justinsn95. Among a few others, but yes I was justinsn95. And for the last time... sigh.. please learn that IP's can be faked. I'm asking you nicely. Please learn that. Please. If you want, I'll give you a nice demonstration. I know you lack the computer knowledge to be able to understand the demonstration, but there are a few people around here who have an IQ above that of Forrest Gump

Comment

Working...
                                X