Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Who's voting out Cornyn? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's voting out Cornyn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
    Dont forget though if you live in a state run by Republicans you are more likely to be/deal with:

1. Divorced.
    1a Divorced after your second married.
    1b Your 3rd wife is in the process of filing divorce papers on you.
    2. Forced to file bankruptcy.
    3. Send your kids to bad schools/failed academic structures.
    4. Blown up by an unregulated refinery/fertilizer plant.
    5. Deal with people that want the government off their backs, but want to force the government into other people`s private life on moral issues.
    6. A lack of social services ( if you need them )and dont live in a metro area.
    7. Religious nuts knocking on your doors all the time.
    8. Your state taking more money from Washington than it sends in.
    9. Living around people still upset the south lost the civil war.
    10. Employers that dont pay living wages.
    11. Walmart being your town`s largest and premier employer.
    12. Legal Nepotism in the workplace... Sucks if you didnt marry the boss`s kid.
    13. 50% of the eligible local voting population refusing to participate.
    14. Frustrated middle aged men venting their frustrations on message boards!
    15. Less likely to know the people that live around you.
    16. Not have anything but Fox News branded channels for news channels on your cable line up.
    17. All of the talk radio stations air conservative talk shows that complain about a "liberal take over/plot of the media" ( see 16 as well ).
    18. You cant go to church without the sermon being political in some way.
    19. The "liberal politicians" are really conservative Republicans not conservative enough for the party.
    20. A Conservative dominated state that blames all of its failures on liberals that had no say, input, or anything to do with the failure.
    75% of this bullshit is also a problem in any liberal state. And then you get the usual "state run by liberal" problems on top of them. It is hilarious that you keep posting shit like this and act like it only happens when Republicans run things.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Funny, other than a few state rep and senate seats there are no "liberals" in Texas politics. It`s all conservatives holding the power, blaming "liberals" for their lack of effective governing, and a voting base that believes it.

Watching this years election ads by the Republicans would make one think it was the Democrats actually in power causing all of the problems.
      That's so fascinating, you replied to my post, but didn't even mention anything about it. It's almost like... you're trolling. Stay the fuck on topic or get out of the thread.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh it`s Illinois now? Get tired of using Detroit as an analogy?

When you allow low wage employers to come in and set up shop ( with large tax abatements ) and force their employees unto welfare programs to make up the difference then I guess your unemployment rate will be lower than a state that does mandate more than $7.25 an hour.
        Detroit is not a state, and you're a moron if you think raising the minimum won't cause further unemployment.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          That's so fascinating, you replied to my post, but didn't even mention anything about it. It's almost like... you're trolling. Stay the fuck on topic or get out of the thread.
          Or what are you going to do about it? Post another 2-3 word reply?
          Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Detroit is not a state, and you're a moron if you think raising the minimum won't cause further unemployment.
            Detroit was a
            Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              75% of this bullshit is also a problem in any liberal state. And then you get the usual "state run by liberal" problems on top of them. It is hilarious that you keep posting shit like this and act like it only happens when Republicans run things.
              The Democrats arent
              Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Fuck. You are really annoying.

Comment

OH! Another fairy
                  Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

What am I going to do about it? I guess I'll make all your posts 2-3 words. Use your words wisely, and make sure to use spell check. Don't troll, either have an intelligent discussion and stay respectful, or get the fuck out.
                    Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2014, 10:33 PM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

OH! Another fairy
                      I'm not the one that "left the GOP" because of their stance on homosexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        I'm not the one that "left the GOP" because of their stance on homosexuals.
                        That is just his polite way of saying that he craves cock. lol
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Eric, when you are a liberal you don't let things like facts interrupt the narrative. Things like how 9 out of 10 members of congress with the lowest net worth are Democrats. Or how the states that are in the worst financial shape are run by Democrats. Or how the states with unemployment that is higher than giraffe pussy are run by Democrats and have been for decades.

Go Democrats! We have to get these people in office asap, this LabiainTX guy knows his shit.
                          But that guy that used to post that was a janitor for the FWPD used to always say I was a Liberal. I'm so confused.

Dont forget though if you live in a state run by Republicans you are more likely to be/deal with:

1. Divorced.
                          1a Divorced after your second married.
                          1b Your 3rd wife is in the process of filing divorce papers on you.
                          2. Forced to file bankruptcy.
                          3. Send your kids to bad schools/failed academic structures.
                          4. Blown up by an unregulated refinery/fertilizer plant.
                          5. Deal with people that want the government off their backs, but want to force the government into other people`s private life on moral issues.
                          6. A lack of social services ( if you need them )and dont live in a metro area.
                          7. Religious nuts knocking on your doors all the time.
                          8. Your state taking more money from Washington than it sends in.
                          9. Living around people still upset the south lost the civil war.
                          10. Employers that dont pay living wages.
                          11. Walmart being your town`s largest and premier employer.
                          12. Legal Nepotism in the workplace... Sucks if you didnt marry the boss`s kid.
                          13. 50% of the eligible local voting population refusing to participate.
                          14. Frustrated middle aged men venting their frustrations on message boards!
                          15. Less likely to know the people that live around you.
                          16. Not have anything but Fox News branded channels for news channels on your cable line up.
                          17. All of the talk radio stations air conservative talk shows that complain about a "liberal take over/plot of the media" ( see 16 as well ).
                          18. You cant go to church without the sermon being political in some way.
                          19. The "liberal politicians" are really conservative Republicans not conservative enough for the party.
                          20. A Conservative dominated state that blames all of its failures on liberals that had no say, input, or anything to do with the failure.

Oh good lord. I honestly can't believe you spent that much time typing such a dumbass post out.
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-02-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            But that guy that used to post that was a janitor for the FWPD used to always say I was a Liberal. I'm so confused.

Oh good lord. I honestly can't believe you spend that much time typing such a dumbass post out.
                            My favorite had to be number 15.

Comment

The NRA sent me an email urging me to vote for Cornyn. Hmmm.

Comment

I think we are just fucked no matter what.

I'm voting for Abbott - just because he isn't a democrat - and maybe he will do something good - maybe he will be able to keep the liberals from breaching the walls.

Davis - I have a feeling she is going to get it. Abbott just doesn't have any "appeal" He doesn't cause anyone to get all fired up and excited. People vote for the person they are excited with - Davis has that going for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X