No announcement yet.

I laugh heartily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The huge plus is that she will have a hard time driving by my house on the regular anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Just your usual dfwm drama.
      Committing felonies, losing
      custody, cheating couples, no job kinda stuffs.

You know, pot kettle bullshit where the supporters will eat more crow than ever imagined.
      Sounds like fun
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I expect a farmville invite in this thread.

Get with the fucking details, or delete this shit.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Sounds like fun
          Most certainly is.

We should close on our house next week.

Comment

Nobody cares.

But seriously, somebody tell me what the hell is going on. I gotsta know!

Comment

Board drama revival thread.

A little personal satisfaction for myself and Special K. Nothing more.

One last gloat towards those who chose to support a lying, cheating thief.
              If I go any further into details, then I will be jeopardizing a member who I have no ill will towards.

Comment

myself
                me
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

and this is why I said my name's Paul and it's between all ya'll!

Comment

Would "me" be the better choice?
                    It sounds off.
                    Perhaps Special K and I would have been better.

Damn. Now I'm obsessing.

I suppose it's still better than the outcome of Treasure Chest, though.

Comment

Would "me" be the better choice?
                      It sounds off.
                      Perhaps Special K and I would have been better.

Damn. Now I'm obsessing.

... a little personal satisfaction for Special K and me.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Off to the Googles machine. That doesn't sound right either.

Comment

I don't normally call for this, but this thread is so fucking stupid, can we get a delete and a temp ban for this kind of faggotry?
                          sigpic

Comment

Off to the Googles machine. That doesn't sound right either.
                            Say the statement without the other party. Some satisfaction for I vs some satisfaction for me.

Comment

Crash

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                I don't normally call for this, but this thread is so fucking stupid, can we get a delete and a temp ban for this kind of faggotry?
                                Have fun with that, Mr. Failed fat bitch threesome.

This is mostly for the people who have a connection with all parties involved.
                                Tell me again, what was your costume at any of the Halloween parties this board has held?

Comment

Working...
                                X