No announcement yet.

Do we still own stangs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late last year, I had a 93 notch and a 21 GT. This year, I have none.

Comment

Yep, still have my 92 notch... but not sure how much longer it will be in my garage.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        why did I click that?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I get off work in 30 minutes lol
          but really tomorrow should be better
          Its really slick this morning. I went outside to check things out, slipped on my sidewalk, slipped on my driveway and my street was dicey as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Its really slick this morning. I went outside to check things out, slipped on my sidewalk, slipped on my driveway and my street was dicey as well.
            they just canceled our boy's school for a surprise snow storm.

Comment

I've never owned one. Joined in 2003 to get some build info for a 331 a friend was putting together, stepped in the bear trap, and here I am.

Comment

Still have the 03 Mach 1 I got in 2005. Has a nice layer of dust and some flat dry rotten tires, but it does start and run lol.

Comment

Foxless since about 2015. Had four of them between '02 and '15. Drove a built 427 C5 for a couple years which should have killed me, and now daily drive a 2016 ecoboost F150 and 2015 CR-V for the wiff. Have two little girls so it's time for the Odyssey.

Just moved and have space for a new POS in the garage. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Nope. Ram 2500. Haven't owned a Mustang since 2012.

Comment

Nope. 19 C7
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Nope.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Yep, 98 Cobra that I kept after dad passed.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Nope I sold out.. I drive a Toyota truck
                            I've fully switched from Domestic cars to Toyota. Will never drive anything but Toyota ever again. I love my wife's MDX (170,000 miles) but we need a SUV with captains chairs due to 3 kids.

My parents DENALI Acadia is already having transmission issues at 87,000 miles. My brother and I convinced them to trade it in while it still works and go with either a Platinum Armada, or SR5 Sequoia.

But I own a 2014 tC (2 door camry essentially) 2007 Tundra and soon a 2020 Highlander

That being said, I will never get rid of my 66 Coupe. Just finished rebuilding the interior and putting in a Old Air Products A/C and heat system. If it breaks, I know this car in and out and can fix it.

Comment

Still have the BAD-SVT (97 Cobra still runs), just paid off the '17 Stang and my '20 5.0.

I bought a '21 Lincoln Aviator last year and a '05 Chebby truck for picking up shit, it was a one owner friend of mine so I jumped on it.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

95 GT here, it's slow but sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X