Houston PD gets new Camaro interceptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston PD gets new Camaro interceptor

I heard they are hard to spot due to the lettering. In the above view the lettering is reflective at an angle, but straight-on tough to tell it's the police until you're right up on them. Then it's too late.

They were given to HPD by Houston Texans DE Mario Williams who is now with the Bills.

So a 3900 LB car with an extra 200 lbs of gear and equipment and a 240 lb driver? =P

Comment

They already have the Chargers with that sneaky lettering. I used to see them a lot on I-10 before I moved. Its a special unit to deal with Road Rage/Aggressive drivers.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I've been pulled over by this guy when I lived in Roanoke.

Comment

Shits slow...
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

GM cars are slow end of story

Comment

Looks like Mario Williams is trying to buy his way out of trouble...

Comment

Its still an L99 auto.....

Comment

I see those things once a week on I-10 E. They are hard to spot, but who else parks on the left of the fast lane?

Comment

Just what cash strapped departments need sitting in the motorpool.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by b1ake View Post
                        I see those things once a week on I-10 E. They are hard to spot, but who else parks on the left of the fast lane?
                        They just cruise in traffic, at least the covert Chargers did when I saw them. Kinda too late when you run up on one at high speed when hes running rear radar.

Comment

They have these down in San Antonio too.. They are all black with super dark lettering, also seen a silver SS with the same setup down there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            They already have the Chargers with that sneaky lettering. I used to see them a lot on I-10 before I moved. Its a special unit to deal with Road Rage/Aggressive drivers.
                            Grapevine has got a maroon charger running around with the same type of lettering

Comment

I have a 2013 GT500......I will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X