Clear All

• 2022 boys vs bucs

Henry you’re slacking!!!

Dallas 23
    Tb 20
    "PSH!!!"

The offense was slacking too!

Comment

Are we talking superbowl yet...I know they won at least one pre-season game.

Comment

3 fucking points...
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Qb gonna be out for a few weeks now too hopefully we can squeak a couple wins out with Cooper rush
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Over rated, over paid Qb gonna be out for a few weeks now too hopefully we can squeak a couple wins out with a real QB like Cooper rush
            Fixed for ya.

Sorry, I had a busy weekend and got up in time to see the Ben-gals game and then it was all FFL time and then sorry ass game last night, where it seemed our season started and ended pretty quick.
            And you're right, hopefully Rush can lead us to a few wins, but weed need Gallup and Wash back to help ASAP!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

the cowboys offensive line is fucking terrible! gonna be a long season for them this year!

Comment

Comment

Nice win over the defending AFC Champs and AFC SB participants on Sunday. I thought for sure we were going to lose, but I had faith in Rush and he did not let us down. We get a win like that next week against the G-spot men and we are right back in it!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn, they kicked the shit out of the SB Chumps on Sunday. The Defense has really started to gel nicely. I know that Dak is coming back, let's just hope he gets that competitive juice back and doesn't turn into a chump like he has been. He was really bck to form until he got hurt against the Patriots last year and then he wasn't worth a fuck after that.

Comment

Damn Henry! You were slow to jump on the bandwagon this year! Probably just busy with life. Glad that you made it, you're a die hard.

Cooper has held up well. I had a comfortable feeling with him and he has lived up to it. Grown tremendously in stature in the league now and made some Cowboys history while doing it. Well done Mr. Rush!

The question of the week?
                      Can the Cowboys prevail over the Feagles? This one will be the real test. I felt good about the Giants and Bengals but expected the Rams to be more difficult. The Feagles are the real deal right now, tops in defense & good on offense. Should be a good game but I think the men in blue & white can take win the say.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

I think Rush, while he's been very good for a backup role, will have a bit more trouble this week as Philly is legit. I think it will be close, but will rely on the defense heavily again in this one... But I don't see the boys winning it, sadly.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Yeah, that's my concern. The Feagles D is top dog. The Dallas offense is not. We will be in a situation where h ere points are required as well as a strong defensive showing. I'm worried that we can't put it all together in the same game.

Comment

6-2, I'll take that record.

Comment

Who is this team?

Defense is awesome first few games then can't stop the run. Offense can barely do anything then looks unstoppable.

I've had crazier girlfriends.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X