Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    That's what I've been doing! I just thought it would be okay finally to have sex in my OWN bed. I know she has men over for the night so why the fuck couldn't I?

And for what it's worth, when we finished I kicked her out and went in the ex room and beat it up, didn't even wash my dick
    As great as this is for us to brag about, my experience with life has taught me that what you just did was confirmed to her that you still have feelings for her.

In her head you wanted to make sure she was okay and her needs were met before you two love birds go to sleep, because every couple knows you don't go to bed angry at each other.

Sorry about your bad luck. You have two options, marry her or leave her.

Post pics so I can develop an exit strategy, complete with plans for living without her.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Sounds like she has self-esteem issues. Any self-respecting woman would not have slept with you after that.

That or she is just addicted to the cawk.
      Like I said, she's got that itch. I do agree though her having self-esteem issues that would explain her need for always wanting to feel needed by whomever.

Although I did play it off though that we didn't have sex so don't think she really knows.

Comment

You two are both fucking nuts.

You're just as retarded as she is. How in the hell could either of you possibly think that was going to be an arrangement that would work is well the fuck beyond me?

She's acting like a typical emotionally attached chick. What was the cause of the break up in the first place since it seems like you two still have a thing for each other anyways.

You need to get your fucking dick under control before one of those one nighters turns into an 18 year affair.

How old are you anyways?
        sigpic

Comment

Although I did play it off though that we didn't have sex so don't think she really knows.
          A representative will be over to cut a corner from your man card.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            What was the cause of the break up in the first place since it seems like you two still have a thing for each other anyways.
            The rent was too damn high!

Comment

It's cause you're still tapping the ex. Stop the sex with her an things change drastically

Or be smarter about it...you can always trick a bitch.

Comment

Pics of ex.

Comment

i've got $5 that says she's a fatty that pays MOST of the bills in return for wang.....
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                    i've got $5 that says she's a fatty that pays MOST of the bills in return for wang.....
                    I'd give some wang to a fatty if she paid most of my bills! I got no shame
                    I'd be a jiggly jiggalo!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                      I'll add $10 to that.

And i'll venture to say she was running around crying because "his" bed that he was having sex in was really hers, and she was worried the fatty he brought home was going to break it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                        Pics of ex.
                        x2 fucking post them!

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          As great as this is for us to brag about, my experience with life has taught me that what you just did was confirmed to her that you still have feelings for her.

In her head you wanted to make sure she was okay and her needs were met before you two love birds go to sleep, because every couple knows you don't go to bed angry at each other.

Sorry about your bad luck. You have two options, marry her or leave her.

Post pics so I can develop an exit strategy, complete with plans for living without her.

Maybe a little feeling of guilt but damn why should I even feel guilty?

Well she isn't the wife type. So moving out is the only option.

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          Glad to see I wasn't the only one who caught that.
                          I didn't catch that. Lol.

Comment

Pics yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              Pics yet?
                              trying to resize them so they will safely upload to the site
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

^^^^ This is what I should have said.

Biggest reason we remain roommates is for the great benifits every now and then and she is a stable, reliable person as far as rent/bills and cleaning etc... cooking goes. Although having my OWN is much better.
                                Maybe a little feeling of guilt but damn why should I even feel guilty?Well she isn't the wife type. So moving out is the only option.

Sounds like the wife type to me. It also sounds like you used your guilt as a way to get in her pants.

You can't be mad at her. She is simply reacted to what you give her to work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X