Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work for a heavy equipment company selling material handling machinery and parts. You need forklift parts I'm your guy!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I am a civilian contractor in Afghanistan, my actual job is a QA/QC for a vehicle maintenance shop. Since this thread is intended for people to do searches later, I have also worked in Iraq, Antarctica, and Qatar as a civilian contractor.

-Mike
      Last edited by Mike K; 11-17-2010, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
        Pharmacist

On the side, real estate developer... After 9 years of bs with ex-family, will be able to take over my dads business

Dad was a real estate developer/architect

I work in the underground utilities business(material sales mostly). If you ever need estimates on a project that you're considering, etc, just send me a PM and we'll get cracking on it.

Comment

• I work for a Mexican Cartel!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Mechanical Engineer
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I work for a large bank dealing with Large Corporate clients.

I mean, I move emails around.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Hats off to Submariners. Being ex-army I've never actually even seen a real submarine. However, I read anything I can get my hands on and it truly is one of those portions of the US Armed Forces that does not get enough credit - partially by design.
                I appreciate that, a lot of sacrifices made but that's what we all signed up for. And I'm sure you had your own sacrifices too, don't sell yourself short, I've never had to pick sand out of every crevice of my body, or dodge bullets. I do enjoy it though!
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  Mechanical Engineer
                  Hey man, I'm thinking about doing an officer program here pretty shortly. If I got picked up, I'd want to degree in Mech Eng. Do you think that it's possible to do it in the 3 years that's required. And do you still like your job? I think it's one of the better degrees to have once I get out. Very marketable, no?
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Work for a MEP Engineering company doing drafting/design work for the City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I was originally an astronomer. My extensive experience with the electron microscope led to me being hired to "fluff" Davbrucas. We used an electron microscope to find his pecker then I handled it with a pair of tweezers mounted on a robot created using cutting edge nanotechnology.
                      You know youre a nerd when you use electron microscopy and nanotechology to insult someone on the internet.

Comment

• Mechanic cars for the most part, occasional side work on big trucks and heavy equipment. Access to alldata and mitchell so if you need a diagram for anything 1982ish-present ask away.

Comment

• Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                          Hey man, I'm thinking about doing an officer program here pretty shortly. If I got picked up, I'd want to degree in Mech Eng. Do you think that it's possible to do it in the 3 years that's required. And do you still like your job? I think it's one of the better degrees to have once I get out. Very marketable, no?
                          Getting it done in 3 years would be next to impossible. Most people can not finish it in 4 years. I like the work but that depends on what job you get afterwards. Engineers should always be marketable.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I service trolling motors (Minn Kota and Motorguide warranty service center), sell propane, wire boats, install electronics, sell fishing tackle, offer boat storage, and also sell some billiards supplies.

Comment

• I know that I'd be req'd to take summer classes and all, would that make any difference?
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                                I service trolling motors (Minn Kota and Motorguide warranty service center), sell propane, wire boats, install electronics, sell fishing tackle, offer boat storage, and also sell some billiards supplies.
                                I need an overtable light for a standard 8 ft table. Got anything? Oh yeah, and I'm in Va Beach.
                                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                                X