Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 DFWStangs Memorial thread, remember our friends... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFWStangs Memorial thread, remember our friends...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
    Damn, can't believe it's been over 11 years since Rob left us. I've known too many people on that list and too many others in the car hobby that have passed living life on their terms but there is no other way to live. RIP to all. See you on the other side.
    I was coming home from work and drove up on it shortly after it happened, wasnt perty. I had no idea there was someone still in the car, let alone who it was. It went up quick.

Comment

If there is anything positive to be said, at least there were no entries on this list in 2015. Let's hope there are no more for 2016.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        If there is anything positive to be said, at least there were no entries on this list in 2015. Let's hope there are no more for 2016.
        I second this motion. Be safe out there, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I know that the date is not correct for Forrest, but if we get a definitive date, i'll change it, but for now I will leave it as is...
          Just FYI

On the gofundme page that was created on Oct. 3rd, the date of his passing is the same day he disappeared. 8/30/2016

Forrest Nearing was my best friend. I knew him since the age of 5, and spent almost ev… Michael Goldman needs your support for Forrest's family and daughter

Comment

I need a form follows function sticker for the mont. Rip forrest still hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I need a form follows function sticker for the mont. Rip forrest still hard to believe.
              Send me what you want, I'll get one in the mail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

man, I was thinking about fairmonts the other day and a ran into something about them I couldn't remember the answer to.
                My first thought was to PM Forrest. Then it hit me, damn.

Comment

Its ridiculous how long the list is and I remember everyone of those screen names.

Comment

glad to see 2017 doesn't have anyone

Comment

Damn, definitely wasn't expecting to see Forrest on this list

Comment

Originally posted by yonson View Post
                        Real punch in the gut for a lot of us.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by yonson View Post
                          Is that you Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Is that you Chris?
                            Yessir!

Comment

Seb made mention there's a member that pasted recently. Jarhead88 or something like that...RIP DFWstang brother.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                Seb made mention there's a member that pasted recently. Jarhead88 or something like that...RIP DFWstang brother.
                                yes Demarcus Fields aka Jarhead88 on the old DFWSTANGS site was in a terrible car wreck this past Saturday and passed away yesterday 10/18/17 RIP my brother you will be missed
                                RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
                                X