X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work for Macy's, whoopee!
    Can't wait to be done with college.

Guess I should add I get a 15% discount on most of the shit in store.
    Last edited by Jyard; 11-18-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• I do website design and own http://www.webformanceinc.com - High Performance Web Solutions!

I'll give any dfwMUstangs.net member 25% Discount!
      • Website / Graphic Design
      • Search Engine Optimization
      • Professional Photography
      • and more!
      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

• My G/F is a Wedding / Event Planner

Information Security / Availability, specializing in anti-h4ck1ng and F0r3nsic investigations. AND licensed for such.

I create / host (simple / info only) web sites. I only do simple sites for businesses that need a web presence.
        Last edited by mustang_revival; 09-16-2011, 09:10 AM. Reason: update
        WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          My G/F is a Wedding / Event Planner
          Small world. Mine too. She has her own business and has recently hired 2 employees to help. Apparently that's a pretty tight knit group here in DFW...
          What's her name? (pm me if you want)

Comment

• 90GT50 gives out free handjobs.

Comment

• No hook ups here.. Just a Oil field ET (Electronics Technician).

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Small world. Mine too. She has her own business and has recently hired 2 employees to help. Apparently that's a pretty tight knit group here in DFW...
                What's her name? (pm me if you want)
                LOL...she is two-timing you guys!

Comment

• Making a index/table of all of the "hook ups" kind of like the fastest list, then putting in the first post would prob be pretty beneficial for the board
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    I do custom cakes
                    bukkake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Random pic I found earlier this evening (not true for me at all, but still funny)

That's hilarious!!

I'm in the process of getting my BS in ME also. I'm considering EE as well, I'm early enough in the courses to make the switch if I want to, but I'm not sure if I do.
                      Last edited by Buick355; 11-19-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• I work at a sprint corporate store as a sales rep. You need a sprint phone, hit me up...:cool:..

Comment

• Tires......... Very good prices

If you are looking for good tire prices, this is the place. Guy down the street told me about this place. He bought a set of tires Pirelli's (sp?) for 20" wheels. 275/?/20's and paid $320.00 out the door mounted and balanced.

I went by there and stock tires for my truck costs between 160-$180.00 a piece. Absolute cheapest I have found is $130.00 each. He quoted 80.00 each out the door and if you pay cash, no taxes. Near as I can tell, any tire size costs 80.00 each.

Refugio's Auto Center
                          * (817) 295-1373 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(817) 295-1373******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

2768 S Interstate 35 W, Burleson, TX 76028

: Between Cr-711 and W Bethesda Rd

NOTE: THESE ARE TAKE OFFS, NOT BRAND NEW TIRES
                          Last edited by SSMAN; 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                            If you are looking for good tire prices, this is the place. Guy down the street told me about this place. He bought a set of tires Pirelli's (sp?) for 20" wheels. 275/?/20's and paid $320.00 out the door mounted and balanced.

I went by there and stock tires for my truck costs between 160-$180.00 a piece. Absolute cheapest I have found is $130.00 each. He quoted 80.00 each out the door and if you pay cash, no taxes. Near as I can tell, any tire size costs 80.00 each.

Refugio's Auto Center
                            * (817) 295-1373

2768 S Interstate 35 W, Burleson, TX 76028

: Between Cr-711 and W Bethesda Rd
                            Sweet...going to have to hit them up. Going to get new wheels/tires for the womans mini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Making a index/table of all of the "hook ups" kind of like the fastest list, then putting in the first post would prob be pretty beneficial for the board
                              Great Idea!! I give you permission to edit my post accordingly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Bodyshop manager in Carrollton!
                                PM me which body shop please?
                                2 Chronicles 7:14
                                If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                                X