Ancestry / Genetic Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry / Genetic Testing

Who here has done any of the ancestry / DNA / genetic testing gigs?

Anyone found a long-lost relative you never knew existed? Found out you're Elvis Presley's great grandson or anything crazy?

My wife and I both did the 23 And Me thing a couple of weeks ago. Results will be available in a few days.

I don't think anything crazy will turn up on my end. It'll be neat to see what they have to say about my background. I'm a mutt and I really don't know much about my lineage beyond my grandparents.

I did it and found out I was your Dad.

Comment

my dad was adopted - we know nothing other than birth mother's name. I've found dozens of his relatives and pretty well backed into who is who, but since he has no desire to know or be known by them I havent initiated any contacts. I would like to know more about my past, but I'll honor his wishes in the meantime

Comment

Never shoulda gave yall niggas money.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I see where I got my height, but I guess the striking good looks and above average cock came from the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            my dad was adopted - we know nothing other than birth mother's name. I've found dozens of his relatives and pretty well backed into who is who, but since he has no desire to know or be known by them I havent initiated any contacts. I would like to know more about my past, but I'll honor his wishes in the meantime
            That gives me hope. One reason we're doing this is to see if we can find the identity for one of my wife's close biological relatives.
            Last edited by TX_92_Notch; 12-06-2022, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I'm never going to use one of those on the off chance I ever need to get away with a murder...
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                I see where I got my height, but I guess the striking good looks and above average cock came from the other side.
                You're right, your mother had a big dick.

Comment

That gives me hope. One reason we're doing this is to see if we can find the identity for one of my wife's close biological relatives.
                  i did 23andme and probably get 2-3 "you have new relatives" emails a month with 20+ people listed in each one. lots of them are fractions of a percent relationship but many are 2-3-5% or more. good luck with yalls search

Comment

I love how hateful you get around the holidays. It takes me back...
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                      I love how hateful you get around the holidays. It takes me back...
                      I know emotion can be hard to read sometimes, but that's high praise coming from him.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        I'm never going to use one of those on the off chance I ever need to get away with a murder...
                        Plus its a good way to figure out if you have kids you didn't previously know about.

Comment

Ahahahaha!

Fucking awesome...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Plus its a good way to figure out if you have kids you didn't previously know about.
                            Maaaaan, I never want to know that. In high school and several years later no condoms were used on a couple of hundred bitches that received the Cockasaurusmex. Most all of those bitches had a nut left deep in their vaginas, most were girlfriends on the pill, but one night stands or chicks that you only hit and realized they were crazy you just walked away.

Not sure I would want to know, since I married right after 23 I have my kids that I have raised and now enjoying my years without kids and waiting for grandkids. Not sure what I could offer a kid I never knew that was mine and probably was raised by a decent family or one that is a complete fuck up. My life is what it is, I feel no need to give my DNA to start unnecessary drama.
                            Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-06-2022, 12:21 PM.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I had it done

Found out I was
                              30% Doberman
                              22% Labradoodle
                              57% West African Scottish Terrier
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X