Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we can get the D to play a full game I feel we will be unstoppable
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I mean, I don't like it for today's outcome... but I like that the last two weeks they got humbled a bit. We weren't catching the eGals anyway, but we'd have to really fuck up the rest of the way to not make the playoffs. (absolutely possible)
      I was pleasantly surprised they won, they went toe to toe with the best team in the NFC and some say the NFL.
      Of course this was without Hurts, who beings another dimension to their team, I don't think we can beat them at full strength.
      Which brings me to my next point, they had three big injuries the last few games, if we can stay healthy and they lose two startes and we have two starters out, anything can happen. in the Playoffs.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fingers crossed defense improves coming into playoffs
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Since this is the SuperBowl thread, how do y'all currently feel about a deep drive into the playoffs, and gasp, actually making it into the big game?

I feel like we have the talent, and the coaching,minus a few minot gaffes, to do it. I'm not sure that we have the focus and determination/ discipline to get all the way there.

This years team is the most likely to do well of any in recent years.

What do you think?

Comment

I think you're right that this years team is the best chance they have had since the Dez catch. I want to believe, but I also don't feel like they have really played anyone this year, I mean you could say the Bucs, the Bengals, the Vikings (that we blew out cause they are a fraud in a bad division), and the Eagles *(both times the loser didn't have starting QB)*.

Philly should scare me more but they haven't played any good teams either. If it ended today we'd play at the Bucs, which I'm not sure how to feel about it after week 1. The 49'rs scare me, and the Eagles worry me in the NFC, but I will never feel comfortable as long as the evil emperor is still in charge...
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

What?s with the rumor that Grandpa Owen?s is coming back to the Cowboys? Any truth to this? And if so, why??

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                What?s with the rumor that Grandpa Owen?s is coming back to the Cowboys? Any truth to this? And if so, why??

That's gotta be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                  That's gotta be a joke.
                  Pat McAfee was talking about it the other day.

Comment

I admittedly don't watch the games - just the highlight reel - but how can an 'elite' NFL QB like Dak not figure out that he needs to throw the ball in such a manner that the defensive linemen can't reach up and slap it down or pick-6 him every game.

I can't tell you how many times in the last few games he's had the ball slapped down or picked by a lineman standing 10' in front of him, staring him in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I think you're right that this years team is the best chance they have had since the Dez catch. I want to believe, but I also don't feel like they have really played anyone this year, I mean you could say the Bucs, the Bengals, the Vikings (that we blew out cause they are a fraud in a bad division), and the Eagles *(both times the loser didn't have starting QB)*.

Philly should scare me more but they haven't played any good teams either. If it ended today we'd play at the Bucs, which I'm not sure how to feel about it after week 1. The 49'rs scare me, and the Eagles worry me in the NFC, but I will never feel comfortable as long as the evil emperor is still in charge...
                      If the defense wasn't so beat up i would tend to agree with you. They have lots of people out, including some that won't be back for the playoffs.

Comment

‘Boys 27
                        ‘Skins 28

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          ?Boys 27
                          ?Skins 28

I want to be pissed off with that prediction due to being a lifelong Cowboys fan.

However, being a lifetime fan brings more heartbreak than success. I just can't stay mad at the haters anymore. The realist in me can't argue the fact that the boys usually falter when they should run away with victory.

Just hoping for a W today without any injurires.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                            I want to be pissed off with that prediction due to being a lifelong Cowboys fan.

However, being a lifetime fan brings more heartbreak than success. I just can't stay mad at the haters anymore. The realist in me can't argue the fact that the boys usually falter when they should run away with victory.

Just hoping for a W today without any injurires.
                            If Dak would stop giving the ball to the other team we'd probably be in a better position.

Comment

Right! This one is hard to watch.

Comment

They?re gonna struggle bad in the playoffs damn
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X