X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      It will be overflowing....the PM box that is.
      You got the box part right. Just not mikes pm box.
      Originally posted by silverranger View Post
      ummmmmm
      Oh, she sucked the head(s).

Comment

I'm a lil confused. I thought everyone loved her because she saved them money on insurance and now everyone hates on her because shes the town whore?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I'm a lil confused. I thought everyone loved her because she saved them money on insurance and now everyone hates on her because shes the town whore?
          She's always done right by me which is less than I can say about most members here.

Comment

Sounds more like.. she had a female accident in Vegas. Gross, but not really grounds for dismissal.

And since nobody has asked, why do you wanna contact her txdevildog?
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
              She's always done right by me which is less than I can say about most members here.
              Might want to check your policy.

Comment

Something happened between her and the group she was with while in Vegas which ended up in a multi-page debacle of a thread here. There was also a rumor Officer Gingerbread and her hooking up, and it was found out at the height of the Gingerbread/Talisman love fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                  Might want to check your policy.
                  Agreed, hope you don't have to file a claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Yup. I could tell a long story about how she misfiled something for me back when I lived in Arlington, I somehow ended up with a flood claim on my house (which sticks around for quite a while), and then ended up paying out of pocket for shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      from what I remember there was a reason why her deals were good....it was hidden way back in the policy somewhere...don't know the details

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Something happened between her and the group she was with while in Vegas which ended up in a multi-page debacle of a thread here. There was also a rumor Officer Gingerbread and her hooking up, and it was found out at the height of the Gingerbread/Talisman love fest.
                        I vaguely remember that thread. I dunno, I mean, she had her period and likes to fuck. Just doesn't seem that big a deal to me.

On a side note, everytime you call your insurance to lower your policy, it gets lowered, but at a cost. That goes for every agent and insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Yup. I could tell a long story about how she misfiled something for me back when I lived in Arlington, I somehow ended up with a flood claim on my house (which sticks around for quite a while), and then ended up paying out of pocket for shit like this.

I vaguely remember that thread. I dunno, I mean, she had her period and likes to fuck. Just doesn't seem that big a deal to me.

On a side note, everytime you call your insurance to lower your policy, it gets lowered, but at a cost. That goes for every agent and insurance.
                          Yeah, My sister's car was stolen, and she found out that Kim didnt have theft on her "full coverage" policy. But it's ok, we'll just back date it, and you can pay the difference for the last 4 months of policy...
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Not to mention begging for Christmas gifts for her kids but having plenty of money to blow on herself being a degenerate.

Comment

Wasn't that Forensix, or did she do it too?
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Hell I can't keep them all straight.

*edit* looks like it was her (too?)

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                Goddamn motherjuggz. Everytime I see that name I think of donating a couple hundred bucks worth of toys to her kids only to see a week later she buys a brand new Galaxy S2 phone and brags about it on here. Still pisses me off to this day. I'm glad the kids enjoyed the xbox but my rage towards her lives on.

Comment

Working...
                                X