MutherjuggZ ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Wasn't that Forensix, or did she do it too?
    This was Juggz as well. I believe Nick Chapman ran around town picking up toys for her in kids. I'm assuming he was delivering the meat for mom and toys for the tots.
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

You guys just underappreciate the reliability and utility of the town ho. I only like sluts. Anything else is just wasted time. If I turned em away over a few bad decisions, I'd be cheating myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        And since nobody has asked, why do you wanna contact her txdevildog?
        He's either desperate for some poontang, needs some ganja, or is wondering why his lower premiums is based on listing his daily car as a farm vehicle.

Comment

Yeah he sorta lit the fire and ran. I don't think he'll be back.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            You guys just underappreciate the reliability and utility of the town ho. I only like sluts. Anything else is just wasted time. If I turned em away over a few bad decisions, I'd be cheating myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              Not to mention begging for Christmas gifts for her kids but having plenty of money to blow on herself being a degenerate.
              Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              Hell I can't keep them all straight.

*edit* looks like it was her (too?)
              Oh, now I remember that, yeah, that was the nail in the coffin now that I think about it.

Comment

Working...
              X