Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
    So you think the Giants are gonna beat Green Bay at Lambeau, and/or the Lions are gonna beat Seattle IN Seattle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    The Giants will almost certainly lose to Green Bay, and the Lions @ Seattle is a toss-up in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
      So you think the Giants are gonna beat Green Bay at Lambeau, and/or the Lions are gonna beat Seattle IN Seattle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
      I like Green Bay at home a lot. Lions Seattle will be fun to watch too. Any of these teams will require Dallas to play a good game.

Comment

• I think the giants d can stop Rodgers. And Seattle doesn't look great.

Comment

• Just hoping Lions win, so we can face them.

Comment

• Randy Gregory suspended for one year for violating NFL substance abuse policy. Banished and will have to re-apply. Effective immediately.

Comment

• Everyone knew that was coming.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I think the giants d can stop Rodgers. And Seattle doesn't look great.
                The Giants strength is there control of the line and middle/short passing game. Teams that are susceptible to their style are teams that rely on screens, slot receivers, and dink and dunk passing over the middle. If you attack deep on them, you can win. Rodgers can definitely exploit that, and the Packers have the best pass blocking line in football.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It's also been reported that Jaylon Smith's nerve has started to regenerate and that he'll be good to play next season.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Fuck Gregory, what a fucking waste, I'd be nice if he could stay off that glass dick cause he has talent.
                    And Smith is going to be a beast. He was a top 10 draft pick til he got hurt. Think Sean Lee on juice good.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                    X