Yeah, repetitive, in this scenario.

Brent: You owe me $100.
    You: it's in the mail.
    You: I'll pay you $100, but will you give me the original $100 back when it comes in?
    You: I'll pay you $100, but will you give me the original $100 back when it comes in?
    You: I lied, i never sent it, and never will. You don't respect me!

Fixed.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Pretty much. But you missed the part about me railing on his mom.
      Oh when you said you would dig up my dead mother and sexually assault her? Yeah missed that part.....

Comment

Pretty much. But you missed the part about me railing on his mom.

I actually haven't read the thread, nor did I even know about it. I go in that forum maybe once a year, when I accidentally click on it on my iphone. Guess I'll go take a gander...

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          Oh when you said you would dig up my dead mother and sexually assault her? Yeah missed that part.....

Well Brent, was she a dead lay?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I actually haven't read the thread, nor did I even know about it. I go in that forum maybe once a year, when I accidentally click on it on my iphone. Guess I'll go take a gander...
            That will be one long ass gander.

As for the whole question you are asking about trashing your stuff as being to low for this site Jeff, I agree.

But a broken window doesn't equal someone getting shot.

Comment

Sit tight, I'll post up the gems in here for you.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Sit tight, I'll post up the gems in here for you.

What a pal, doing all all the hard work for me!

Comment

Don't forget to edit that sig, that way people can get straight to the meat and potatoes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    That will be one long ass gander.

As for the whole question you are asking about trashing your stuff as being to low for this site Jeff, I agree.

But a broken window doesn't equal someone getting shot.
                    I think that is very low for this site. Breaking an entry? Wow!

If someone comes to any of your homes.... and you catch them with a bat or whatever object you don't think you deserve the right to take a shot below the waist? I do. I wouldn't kill them... Not purposely.

For somebody to come into my home and steal a TV or ps3 that is low and the local law enforcement would agree I'm sure if I shot somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      FWIW, if there is decent people on this board I'd ask you voice your opinion on that matter. I know there are actually great people around here but damn that is seriously low life and you are the piece of shit not me if anything happens to my home or property.
                      I don't admit to being 'decent'.

But shit got out of hand and both sides are acting like fucking babies. Respect has been lost for more than just you and him. I never really had respect for Magnus, but I did have some for Matt until he posted almost the same bullshit yesterday.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Who was that guy on the other site that thought it was wrong for a homeowner to shoot a burglar, because the burglar was just trying to support his family by being a burglar? Then someone pulled his records and found out he had a B&E felony on it? lmao Maybe someone should send that guy peppers info and they could have a meeting of the minds.

Comment

FWIW, I know for a FACT Brent would never do such a fucking thing. I can venture well enough to say I know he wouldn't do that shit after being on the board for a while.

And to be honest Brent would never do something like that for any of you. So why would you come do that? You know how many REAL thieves troll this god damn site? Plenty of them. The fact they know my work hours probably and whats in my home is honestly pretty scary.

Comment

Jesus Christ, just about everyone on this site has a TV and video game console you dumb fuck.

Comment

Jesus Christ, just about everyone on this site has a TV and video game console you dumb fuck.
                              Yup and I'm sure they don't want their property broken into. Hell I'd kinda be interested though to see how my two lacy dogs react to somebody breaking in.

The ex-girlfriend walked into my room with a hoodie on and got attacked so we'll see. Don't shoot me dogs please

Comment

But most of our home addresses aren't posted publicly. I for one think that's crossing the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X