Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    Hey, I can make you one hell of a flashlight. The likes of which you've never seen. Be cool if we could merge all these forums into one, giant, massive forum.

Oh boy, the guy that can't figure out the mystical secrets of tie rods is going to start playing with electricity now. I'll take 1 ticket to the show, please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      so this isn't you either?

Photonfanatic?

http://sn95forums.com/member.php?15983-Photonfanatic
      Naw fraid not. So if I search the username silverback, can I automatically assume that every last person using that screen name is you? Cause that is exactly what you gaggle of vaginal discharges are doing heh. And its really entertaining to watch.

Comment

Naw fraid not. So if I search the username silverback, can I automatically assume that every last person using that screen name is you? Cause that is exactly what you gaggle of vaginal discharges are doing heh
        I didn't search justinsn95 and come up with all that.

I searched your photobucket, and where you linked to your pictures in your photobucket account.

Seriously, why would anyone else link to YOUR photobucket?

Comment

• So question. Ive been trying to keep up but this thing is on fire!!!

There's a black guy named Dan Bishop?

(caught cooter's comment about him being butt hurt that you guys haggle him cause he's black)

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Oh boy, the guy that can't figure out the mystical secrets of tie rods is going to start playing with electricity now. I'll take 1 ticket to the show, please!
            Its a safe bet that I know more about electricity than you ever will in your life. So I'm afraid you'd be disappointed in the show.

Comment

• How has a pic of him not surfaced?

Comment

• because he's an internet Troll.

Possibly his buddy Casey can chime in

Comment

Naw fraid not. So if I search the username silverback, can I automatically assume that every last person using that screen name is you? Cause that is exactly what you gaggle of vaginal discharges are doing heh. And its really entertaining to watch.
                  Amazing that that exact same screen name registered here in December and starting making dumbass posts, then when checked matched your ip. Seriously, if you're going to lie, do yourself a favor and stop pretending we don't already know the truth.

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  Its a safe bet that I know more about electricity than you ever will in your life. So I'm afraid you'd be disappointed in the show.
                  It's a safe bet that you don't know more about anything than anyone else on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    because he's an internet Troll.

Possibly his buddy Casey can chime in

Buddy/Life partner. I hope he doesn't fuck that poor Labrador.

Comment

You struggled to wire up a tach, I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult...
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I'm too drunk to follow this shit. what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I'm too drunk to follow this shit. what's going on?
                          More drama......... quit reading and drink more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                            You struggled to wire up a tach, I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult...

Dude, that was like, four wires. Just because he knows a lot about electricity doesn't mean he is an engineer. We all know that wiring up a tach is serious goddamned business.

Comment

Justin is punching himself in the face with stupid.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Your mom had sex with a man named Dan Bishop. He's your real father.

I'd like you to meet your dad. Stanley Tweedle aka justinsn95 aka 500 other internet troll names.

You two have some getting aquainted to do, we'll leave you guys alone to catch up.

Comment

Working...
                                X